Druid (any spec) LF Raiding/M+

Currently on Area 52 but willing to transfer for the right guild.
ilvl 445 - 2600io 9/9h 1/9m aberrus
Been playing druid for many years and knowledgeable in all specs. AoTC in every tier and some casual mythic prog in multiple tiers. Open availability except for sundays and mondays and no later then 1am est.

reach me on discord for a chat or leave your info below - .tendyy

Hello Tendy!

Love the druid flexibility! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hello Tendy.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

hey bud, i added you on discord whenever you get a second to chat.

Hey Tendy!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams

We’re currently in need of DPS and flex players. A flexy druid would be perfect!

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hello Tendy! I’m the GM of Hawks Nest, we’re a returning guild to Area 52, after a break on Classic we’re reforming on Retail once again and would love your Flexibility on your Druid. Here is some info about us.

Guild/Server: - Area 52
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 10pm EST
Current Progression: N/A - Plan to Begin Amirdrassil no later then Nov 29th

New Guild: Were a group of friends returning to retail looking for more members to build a raid team. Leadership has been playing WoW for 20 years, and raided almost all content. We took a break to play Classic but are returning back to Retail!

Goals: Clear Heroic for AoTC and go into Mythic for CE.
Requirements: Discord for voice comms, knowledge of your class, positive attitude.

Needs: All Roles are currently being accepted.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Sparhawk1981 or Discord: Elmerffudd02818 (edited)

Hey Tendy,

Zero Dawn on Area 52 is looking for a tank for our core team if youre interested in Guardian main.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am est. We are an AotC focused guild, achieving AotC in both seasons so far in dragonflight.

We have M+ groups going regularly on off nights as well.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here or add me on discord @ rayvhen_9.

Hello Tendy!

Blood of the Dragon is an Area52 guild currently looking for a few more members for Amirdrassil. We’re an AoTC focused guild who enjoys their M+. We’ve obtained AoTC every raid content from the start of Shadowlands up to current content, as well as KSM/KSH with most of the guild. We raid Tuesday/Wednesdays 7-10pm EST, with plenty of M+ run outside of the main raid days.

We’re a laid back / adult-oriented guild, meaning we know life always takes priority. We have 0 issues with players having to miss raids due to real life obligations, we only ask for a heads up if possible so the raid can be adjusted for everyone else that day.

We don’t limit ourselves to World of Warcraft either, as the guild generally hangs out on discord to chat, or play other games together such as Overwatch, Diablo 4, and more.

If any of this sounds fun to you, please feel free to reach out to me for a chat or more information!

Btag : Otheris#1153
Discord : Otheris