Drop Rates on t0

The low drop rates don’t even bother me, but it’s bull**** that horde can get pally gear and alliance can get shaman gear

6 Likes

I think the fix is to simply not do it. I dont think molten core will be harder than postnerf sunken temple. Just get your T1 in 2 weeks and skip this awful grind.

There’s nothing else to do.

This would have been a great change.

What’s the better gameplay loop?

Run the same dungeon 20+ times and have a small chance at getting the piece you need.

Or run 5 different dungeons 4 times each and earn enough currency to get the piece guaranteed.

1 Like

gloves and boots are hardbis for me. So… nope?

We’ve got you.

Tier-0 will become available from the Undermine currency vendor tomorrow when the world boss raids become available.

30 Likes

Thank you!

But could you maybe bump it up a week so I can get my prebis before the raid starts? Please!

1 Like

ok now drop the price of epic mounts too pls <3

1 Like

thanks, amazing to know! Any word on pricing so I can start saving, thanks again in advance.

1 Like

Why cant this stuff be in from the start, so much time wasted and tokens spent on boxes when im missing tier

1 Like

Big W…just don’t make them too expensive

Probably 50 each to fall in line with the other items I’d imagine…would be a real shocker if they are either 25 or more than 50.

Sounds awesome!

This is one of those things you should have thought about first or just not done. Either way, okay. Just, like, can we not make everything trivial?

5 Likes

#snooze
-10 char

Huge, make them a fair but firm price. Not too low but not too high! (50-75 I think is a good numer)

Any chance we can get tokens on that vendor that award rep for timbermaw, argent dawn, and the like?

2 Likes

Inb4 no one ever runs UBRS again

4 Likes

HUGE WIN! My guild master has done 30 UD Strat runs trying to get legs.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, Season of Retail for real. Stop catering to people who don’t want to play the game, you will lose the people who want to play the game.

UBRS will now be ran by 8 rogues begging 2 healers, who will all leave after Rend. Great job.

14 Likes