Dreamway Portals Don't Work

As it says on the box. I Dreamwalk in, then can’t leave through any of the portals which simply don’t work. They don’t trigger a loading scene and I can’t leave without hearthing or Dreamwalking back.

Have you done anything particularly special on this character? That’d stand out compared to a typical Druid main in Legion content?
Are you in the middle of a quest for the Druid Class Hall, or haven’t opened it fully by obtaining an Artifact?

All three of my Druids (Tauren, Zandalari, Worgen) are able to use all of the inner Dreamway portals just fine. They’ve completely unlocked the Class Hall, are not currently on any of the quests, and have at least one Artifact weapon.

1 Like

Ah, I think I see the issue now that you mention the opening quest. This character was a spare boost which means they skipped the initial Moonglade introduction. Since he was levelled off herbalism, I never noticed that the intro hadn’t been completed. Though it is odd that I have Dreamwalk without having ever done the intro… I always thought that us doing the intro is what converted the Moonglade teleport into the Dreamwalk. At least that’s what I remember to be the case during Legion itself.

I think that’s just a result of the boost technically getting you past an artifact acquisition flag/opening the order hall, and now it’s confused and not sure if you’re completed it or not.

You shouldn’t have to get an artifact to unlock the Dreamway fully? Just get to the point where you’re asked which one you want to obtain.

I hope that helps! It’s been a long while since I’ve leveled a Druid to that point.

1 Like

I did the same thing…boosted a druid and portals didnt work and the orgimmar portal inside the druid area in there wasnt showing up. Had to finish the initial questline and it straightened right up.