Dreamsurge NPCS not ofering anything / selling anything

Can’t spent my dreamsurge coalescence. :sob:

When I click on the vendors they give quests but nothing for sale.

12 Likes

Same, surely they didnt take them away to make them available only during the amdrassil raid week. That would be so stupid

2 Likes

its a bug not intentional. Time rift vendors are there but you can’t talk to them either.

2 Likes

Also did the dreamsurge event, killed the boss and only dropping 415 loot tokens. I thought they up’d the ilevel for these ?

1 Like

Can confirm all those vendors do not work

1 Like

the 415 tokens turn into 460 gear upgradable to 476 HOWEVER, DO NOT TURN IT TO TIER GEAR as the tier gear cannot be upgraded so upgrade it first.

4 Likes

Came here to report that at the Dream Surge in Ohn’ahran Plains: Celestine of the Harvest is MIA and that Hamuul Runetotem has no vendor interaction.

And, like others have noted, the Time Rift vendors around Soridormi in Thaldraszus have no vendor interactions.

So not only are the vendors not working, but you have to farm flightstones and upgrade the gear before you can get your 4-set back?

Wow, this season 4 sucks so far.

2 Likes

DO NOT TURN IT TO TIER GEAR as the tier gear cannot be upgraded

(1) thank you
(2) wish I’d read this 5 minutes ago
(3) smfh Bliz, please improve the UI so it warns us about this BS.

Same here on Dath’Remar.

Yeah the rares still drop items at least, annoying they wont fix the missing vendors.

1 Like

I’m wondering if this was an intentional change that wasn’t thought through properly, or a botched attempt to change stuff out or something.

Maybe they’ll add the items from the vendors back several expansions from now if this never gets fixed.

You get a dreamsurge cradle that says it can be used to buy gear from Hamuul, so it’s def not intentional. Update on ilvl maybe? Unintended bug for sure.

1 Like

It’s wild this is still bugged and blizzard has been completely.silenf

1 Like

Still bugged today, yep can’t buy anything

1 Like

I’m willing to bet this is intended… sort of.

They didn’t change the dreamsurge currencies, so it’s likely they are waiting until next Tuesday’s reset, and then we’ll find out that the currency we currently have is useless.

Or maybe they just forgot about this entirely, you never know.

(It would, of course, be really nice if they TOLD us what’s going on…)

1 Like

The reward for doing the weekly dream surge quest is different.

I did it the day before the maintenance and then the hour just after so I have two different tokens to use.

So I have one old token and one new token and no way to spend either one.

1 Like

It’s been fixed now. The questgivers are once again selling gear.

Like I said, I think they must have taken them offline until they fixed it.

2 Likes