<DREAM> [Incendius-horde] Progression Raiding

-Introduction-
-Dream is a progression oriented east-coast raiding guild with a focus on forming meaningful in-game relationships while gearing up and aiming for the top content in the game.
-We plan to raid 2 to 4 times a week depending on interest and the phase available.
-I don’t like to use terms like “Hardcore” and “Semi-Hardcore”, because these words mean slightly different things to everyone, but I tend to think this is a hardcore guild with distinct progression goals.
-Our objective is to gear the core raid team and get them to be as powerful as they possibly can be, all the while creating friendships and bonds tempered by the heat of battle.
-From phase 2 onwards, it is our mission to have the faction-first clear of every raid tier, from Nefarian to Kel’thuzad.

-Background-
From the time I was a tiny tyke I have been in love with this game. I grew up watching my parents raid MC, BWL, ZG, and AQ and I loved it. My mom was the top healer on her server (Shadowmoon) in the guild Eternals. Since then she has begun pursuing her career and left WoW behind, but I’m hoping to follow in her footsteps and lead the best guild my faction has to offer to massive successes and server firsts.

-Mission Statement-
Our guild motto is “Teamwork makes the dream work”. It’s my dream to be the best damn guild our server has ever seen, and we can only do that if everyone gives 100% and works towards victory together. That’s why I think forming friendships in-game is so rewarding. Not only can you make these lasting bonds with awesome people, but honestly, I think you fight better when you’re fighting with your friends.

-Positions-
We are excited to accept any and all sons of the Horde but specifically we are looking for officers, especially class officers. If you have extensive experience or knowledge with your class and are willing to lead and guide those members of the raid, that would be awesome, and it would go a long way to getting us to the top.
Additionally, if anyone is particularly stoked about raid leading or recruiting, officer positions are open for them as well.

-Details-
-We will be distributing loot via loot council. The thought process of the council will always be made clear to guildees so everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals.

-Raid times currently are not set in stone because everyone’s input is important, but currently it’s looking like we are leaning towards Friday or Saturday night, Sunday night, and one weekday night (probably Wednesday).

-Our discord server is not yet up, but should be in a couple weeks. Really excited to get that off the ground.

-We need all sorts of players willing to put in their all to be the best on our server and I’m looking forward to meeting all of you. My mom met some of her closest friends in the world through WoW and I’m excited to do the same.

-Schedule-
The first month and a half or so will be allotted to leveling and enjoying the game. Questing, the nostalgia. After that we will evaluate motivation as well as manpower and elect to move forward with raiding assuming everyone is on top of their attunements.
From that point on (probably some point in early November) we will begin raiding consistently and gearing up our squad.

-Conclusion-
I hope to hear from you guys soon enough. We’ve got a lot of positions to fill and I’m excited to meet you.
My battletag is Hermarine#1245 - send me a tell and I’d love to hear your story and why you think you’d be a good fit for the guild.

Blood and Thunder!