<Dread> Top 4 Alliance Guild on server Recruiting for Ulduar! W/Th 7:30-10:30pm ST

We are looking for 1 pumper DPS to join us for our weekday core raid.

Raid Days: Wednesday / Thursday

Raid Times: 7:30-10:30pm Server time

We are currently progressing through the hard modes of each boss fight.

We have Flame Leviathan 4 towers down.

All other hard modes we have put hours in on progressing them to low percentages, including Freya, Thorim, Hodir, Iron Council, XT, and Mimiron.

We expect we will have Freya, Thorim, Hodir, Iron Council, XT, and Yogg 1 light down this week (week of Feb 7th), and continue in the following weeks on progressing and killing Mimiron, General Vez, and Alagon.

We have all hard modes down in 10 man, including 0 light yogg, except for Alagon, which we expect to kill this week, for a full 54/54 progression on warcraft logs in 10 man.

We only have 6 hours each week to progress so we focus on bosses we want experience / practice with, and then finish the raid to gear up everyone for the following week of HM progression. Its worked well for us, and once we have all the HMS down, we will be focusing on speed clearing and improving our times.

We ended up top 4 Alliance guilds on server during Tier 7 content for speed, and expect to be around the same for Tier 8 and beyond content.

We are open to inviting more than just 1 pumper dps to join our guild. If you have friends who are all great at the game, come to parse hard, and focus on getting bosses down in a reasonable / quick time frame, we would be happy to invite you and focus on expanding to have another 25 man raid. At the very least, you would be able to have access to our players, their alts, our experience to have solid 10 man groups getting hard modes down as well.

If you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to me on discord at:

Jaylock24#8077

My in game name is: Barenjude, Jaiden, and Faucivirus

Or contact one of our officers:

Lukor / Lukorr
Shaunsheep
Kaulkhammer
Wrr
Plandemic

Or reply to this post and we can get in touch!

Thanks, and I look forward to raiding with you in game!