Dratz on Dracthyr

Nope Evoker only so they can ranged dps and heal and that is all until the dev team feels enough time has passed in game for them to start learning new stuff. Considering how long since cata and Worgen and Goblins still haven’t learned how to monk who knows when that will be.

I’m curious, has blizzard said anything specific about the new class getting a tank spec that would lead people to believe they’d get one? I don’t recall seeing anything like that.

1 Like

They said something about it being a possibility somewhere down the line, i.e. several expansions from now, most likely.

1 Like

Ah thank you!

And actually now that I think about it I don’t think they said anything about tank specs, just about maybe opening up Drac’thyr to other classes (including presumably ones that can tank).

3 Likes

I heard you also have to buy Dragonflight before you can level through the new content.

Sickening.

1 Like

… we knew this the day it was announced.

They’re used to getting a new tank spec for every new class released so far. Despite community feedback begging them to finally release a new ranged class.

1 Like

Whats next? You’ll have to pay blizzard $15 a month just to “access the servers?” Where will blizzards greed end!?

1 Like

I want Warlock cloth Demo tanking as it was intended! :stuck_out_tongue:

No just used to every new race being able to tank, the issue is they chose to lock the race to just one class. If dracthyr could be warriors, Monks, Druids or even paladins then the problem wouldn’t exist for most people. Most of us don’t want your class we want to do the thing we love with the new race.

You’re speaking for yourself here.

And if that’s the case (which based on the threads I have been apart of it’s not) then you would be only speaking for yourself in saying what you said.