Drakes to Raszageth

these are still broken!! caused me to dc, log back in to a fall. Blizzard - this isn’t a new bug. it’s not an uncommon bug. FIX YOUR DAMN BUGS!!!

1 Like

I know it should ideally still be fixed, but I think the black drake tends to cause the DC, so I would avoid that one for now. We didn’t have any issues last night using the blue drake, but I’m not sure if we were just lucky haha. I think the black one was a problem in season 1, also.

1 Like

This gets cited a lot but I can personally confirm it’s inaccurate. I had a series of guaranteed disconnects last night starting with the green drake. The only way I was able to get to the platform was a summon, as I was being dropped outside the room’s normal kill zone and so my body wasn’t being ported up.

Once we pulled and reset Raszageth once, the issue faded.

Have you ever tried just using the blue drake every time? Every group I’ve been in always says JUST take blue, not necessarily to not take black. I also wonder if this is like that weird latency issue or bug where random people die falling into the starry pool before Sarkareth with no consistency.

Last night I was literally the only one having the issue. Typically when we saw this in season 1, the same people would have the issue until the next pull/reset. It has to be some sort of server de-sync problem, but it isn’t necessarily related to latency on the player’s end since it was random who would actually get the issue on first trip in.

Interesting! I’m not saying your issue was latency and was never sure the Sark issue was latency or not, which is why I said “or bug,” but it was speculation in the some threads here. I don’t think we ever figured that out officially. Anyway, just trying to help, if selecting the blue drake every time prevents the issue from happening at all.

I took the blue drake on a guild run, still got disconnected.

It’s like drake roulette. Reminds me of Malygos and the entire raid just not spawning on drakes.

Can confirm this happened to me and at least one other today using black drake. Did not happen later using blue drake. Could be coincidence.

When the DC happened with the black drake, I noticed the drake was going very slowly, compared to later travels with the blue drake. It could be the drake gets started with the wrong speed and that causes a discrepancy between the expected location and actual location which causes the disconnect.