Drahga Shadowburner won't die?

I’ve been running some old dungeons to see content I’ve never seen before ( I’ve always played solo). In the Grim Batol, there is one boss that just won’t die. Drahga Shadowburner will jump on his dragon, the dragon deserts him and then Drahga Shadowburner stays at 2 hps and never dies. He just keeps sending these flaming mobs to you. I go on and kill the last boss. All the other bosses die. I’ve tried on regular, heroic and mythic and its the same. Is this a bug?

2 Likes

Let Valiona land first. For some reason if you defeat Valiona whilst airborne, Drahga becomes unkillable.

23 Likes

Still an issue.

2 Likes

Still an issue.

Y’all gotta wait until he calls forth the dragon to the battle.

If you one shot him–sometimes it flukes.

Punch him to around 50%–and let him do the RP stuff, wait for the dragon to join the fight (and land), and kill it.

I just did it a couple weeks ago, and had no problem.

3 Likes

I was able to get it to work after letting Valiona Land. Thank you. sorry didn’t realize i had the wrong character showing so i deleted my previous comment

1 Like

Thank you!

this still happens

I oneshot him with a single unarmed punch but waited until he summoned one of the focusing fire elemental things after he was on the dragon, and the encounter ended properly.

So one shot him at the start if you can’t do less damage, let him land the dragon and summon one of the burning things, and then try.

He also leashes / despawns if you run away back the way you came so you can try again if you mess it up / it messes up.

Still and issue

still an issue

Still an issue

still an issue

STILL an issue…

Still useful, thank you!

Still an issue

It’s not an issue if you don’t one-shot him. Fight him naked if you have to, then equip the weapon after he calls in the dragon and it lands.

Watching him not die now. Nearly 3 years later.