Dragonriding Mounts - Old World

They’re implementing dragonriding in old world zones but looking at the mounts being changed-

-there are many mounts left out. They have the Dread Raven but not the Fel Raven. They have many proto drakes, but not the Frostbrood Proto Wyrm:

A lot of mounts that share models with existing dragonriding mounts are left out. I hope they implement dragonriding to them since in my case, I would only have the old drake models from Vanilla to dragonride with.

3 Likes

I assume (hope) the list isn’t complete yet since we did just discover them all today

It would be pretty weird for models sharing the same skeleton to not be effected as well

2 Likes

op they do have that as listed you need to look down
Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm

I wonder how dragonflight would work for mounts that don’t have wings.

It won’t.

They’re only adding dynamic riding to mounts that can be boned to use dragon riding animations.

Hmmm so thats why we have 4 different Dragonriding “skeletons”

Getting the nether drakes and the warrior legion protodrake is a fine enough start.

I’d really like to see Gryphons, wyvrens and Hippogryphs added tho

1 Like

They have Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher and also the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher but I don’t see the WotLK mount.

on the last page of the list

Hah, I thought the “next” button was for the comments.

lol its all good

I still want full on hover capability.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not a complete list, but even if it is, it’s not a bad start. I just hope they continue to add to it.

Is that like prima nocta?

I think the wyverns, the hunter class mounts, those flying mounts from korthia and those flying fox from dragons island, uses the same animation skeleton of the dragon mount from Thaldraszus zone. So they are ready to receive dragonriding.

1 Like

This is just a guess but I would imagine they are just testing things out for 10.1.5.

If it goes well, they might open more mounts in 10.2 or 11.0

I really hope they don’t forget beautiful Tarecgosa :frowning:

2 Likes

The wylderdrake is a reskinned wyvern, so anything using that skeleton will probably be added to the system (like the hunter wolfhawks and the syltherns). I notice the infinite timereaver and the sylverian dreamer are also on the list _

Give them some time? It’s a process.