Dragonflight?

If you have the Vigor recharge perks (which you should) then I don’t see how you ever run out. It’s basically a self-fulfilling system.

Which does bring up the question of why does Vigor exist in the first place then…?

:man_shrugging:

I do like my garrison after the fact.
Hated it when I was running the content though. Kept me in there way too much.
Its a great home base to use the AH and bank and park at the end of the days gaming.

I think a lot of it is theyre using everything but Skyward Ascent and just not as efficient as it can be.
it has a small learning curve, but once you get use to the details you almost have to purposefully run yourself out. it doesnt happen much on its own.

Can confirm user error, i herb everywhere and again no issues.

You are not alone sure, but there are definitely a lot of people that do like it.

Although if they were to enable normal flying in DF zone, there would be complaining up the wazoo about its speed, or lack thereof.

Maybe not for 10.1 though, zone is rather small.

There is a thread on this every other week. Most people like it, but many do not. I dont mind it as I played GuildWars 2 for a long while and WoW flying is actually better.

THAT SAID… Go into the Accessibility Settings and set the Motion Sickness to “Keep Camera Centered and Reduce Camera Motion”. I personally cant stand the zooming effect that they use. Just hurts my eyes and shouldnt even be in the game.

Get the glyphs, learn how to fly effectively. It’s quite fast, and not difficult at all.

When I’m in some non-DF zone and having to use an old mount, I am let down by how slow it is. The old mounts are old news. Apply some effort, you’ll be rewarded.

you’re not alone, I hate it

No, but your also definitely not the only one with a low post count who makes yet another thread about hating on a mechanic that’s actually BETTER than our old flying mechanic.

It feels kinda like guarding a base in a BG to me. You’re not really “on” but you have to pay attention. You try to chat with someone and now you’re on the wrong side of a mountain with no vigor.

Who runs out of vigor?

It still is great and I am thrilled that the WoW dev team agree.

Don’t text and drive.

Quick vigor regen talent for herbing and mining… I never stop. You need to take a refresher. I’m not saying this to bag on you, but you are definitely “doing it wrong” as cliche’ as that is. Again, I hope you dont take that badly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Setting aside all the bs hoops you have to go through to get from place to place, it’s buggy as hell. Constantly glitching out on inclines/declines that old mounts have zero problem with, constantly not realizing you’re on the ground and continuing to glide, weird flying lag issues that old mounts never had, etc. It was cute at first, now that we’re still living with the bugs, I’d call it a loss. But hey, it gets people to spend more time in old world content, so that’s cool.

I don’t… I may be going the wrong direction too… I normally go in to the left down to the water, across and up. That up normally has quite a few take offs involved and the vigor doesn’t regenerate faster than I can pick.

1 Like

maybe once a week.
and I really have to be knowingly pushing it to do it even then

Definitely can use it faster, but once you start accounting for needing it, making sure to circle a bit sometimes to recharge a vigor or so before you land, hitting high nodes first then dropping down to lower ones, etc, it isnt any reason to entirely run dry.
Also making sure to understand that we only really need two vigor to get off the ground and moving fast enough to charge in air.
Charging in the air is the big thing to remember. Its much faster.

No, I haven’t posted often BUT I have been playing since 2012. My opinion is my own, I was asking if others felt the same way, clearly you don’t - thanks for the snarky response.