Dragonflight

After Shadowlands I did not expect much of Blizzard, as well as that Dragonflight reveal trailer did not make me excited even one bit.
But oh boy, I think this is my favorite expansion to date, and I’ve been playing since BC.
And remember, that’s my personal opinion.

• Open world provides enough activities to actually feel immersed and occupied without doing instant content.

• Quests have plenty of after-completion monologues to see the results of your doings.

• Raszageth is probably my favorite boss ever. The amount of mechanics and effort to kill her… damn that was fun.

• Dragon riding is what I needed long ago to add immersion into the game. Not only flying feels like actual flying, but I can make my dragon to look the way I want. We need more customizable mounts!

• The new profession’s system is the reason why I jump into the game every Wednesday. Complexity, variety, interactions between players, individualism - it’s great.
    I know that it could be better and the order system needs some work, but I’m glad to see the direction WoW’s crafting is moving into.

• New UI and skill tress (lack of the amount of borrowed powers we used to have) is something I needed. I like being able to customize my build on the spot (though, I miss the tomes from inscription because I’m one), without farming for days.

• I cannot comment much on dungeons and PvP. I have been playing through both, but it changes week to week, so nothing to say - but I do enjoy both.

Overall, that’s the best expansion I’ve played.

10 Likes

:red_circle: <—— don’t make me press that. She is MINE.

yea im having a blast. playing more than SL and BFA.

It’s great to see WoW evolving, this game exists and is popular for a long time and it’s definitely time for some major overhaul of some of its systems.
Although I played through half of BfA and whole Shadowlands, Dragonflight sparked the true interest in the game and I do agree on the points you’ve listed.
I’m not an experienced enough gamer to speak about borrowed power though, but I do remember that I didn’t have much fun with conduits and soulbinds in Shadowlands and the corruption cloak experience in BfA was a nightmare. So guess can agree on that too :slightly_smiling_face:

My favorite expansion to date, has in fact been, Shadowlands…

I just wish we got Kyrian wings as a potential flying mount…

they realy got some fresh new ideas here it’s been fun very classic wow like to me

It is great. My second favorite to Mists of Pandaria. I am very grateful to be out of shadowlands. The only thing I truly liked more in shadowlands was all the super fun voice acting in it.