Dragonflight Update Notes

What was the reasoning for the delayed LFR?

Balancing and tuning if normal and heroic and mythic if all three still have issues.

You mean they use Normal to Mythic to fix issues for LFR?

That’s how I see it. Maybe different in your eyes.

But they have to make sure things in those three doesn’t have any issue and if they do have issue then yeah they have to correct it and on LFR difficulty.

This going to be obvious captain

So was 60 Ulda just added for the sake of P-patch? Really wish it wasn’t an endgame dungeon. None of the Ulda’s are fun. Sad day.

Thanks again for extending each LFR wing release time! Glad I won’t feel like I have to do it to keep geared up for prog.

So much for taking time to level since everything but the raids unlock the day after release.

Just launch already

Too late , now suffer well Death knight :smiling_imp:

1 Like

lol
greaaaaat
yeah it figures

well, I may, or may not, be able to progress thru the story
If not
well I guess live & learn.

Yeah I’m concerned if this is a subtle way of controlling flying in Dragonflight. Can I just use my mount that I like? If not at the start, can I eventually unlock the ability to do so? A dragon is neat I guess, but a flying cat is way better. Anyone able to get back to me on info? Am I gonna be shoehorned for most of the xpacs life to train a dragon I am not gonna care too much about?

2 Likes

I’m nervous about it, too, but I guess they have some anti-frustration features like a “ride along,” in case other people need help getting around.

I’d give you rides, but I’ll probably crash into mountain sides, haha!

Apparently I can’t include links on my posts, but if you search “Dragonflight dragon riding whelp” there’s a Gamer Rant article.

So where can I find the ACTUAL patch notes? You know, like the actual notes?

Bit sad that in the whole patch notes - they don’t mention pvp once. As a PVP player can u feel more marginalized?

1 Like

I wonder what conditions there are to that bug. I was able to go through and start my garrison no problem. 0_o

1 Like

I dont know I did the mission to the point where you burn the huts then follow the NPCs to the eye of kilrogg area, nomrally you get a quest but Im not getting it and if I try and go back to the burnedout huts area it teleports me back to the area saying I cant wander off. So for now my Evoker is stuck. Sadly too late I read Evokers can just pickup the quest line drop it and you get instantly teleported to making the garrison

1 Like

Weird. I wonder what triggers it specifically. I played through the entire scenario no problem. I wish I know what I did differently, or if I was just lucky. Coulda helped with a bug report. :frowning:

I submitted a bug report just waiting for the ticket

1 Like

First thing I would like to say, is that I am disappointed that I don’t see transmogging whites/grays in these patch notes, when it was promised to be added on or before release. This is very upsetting for me, who has been collecting whites and grays since this was announced, and would like to free up that bank space.

Second, for those who are complaining about Dragonriding (aka the "skill-based flying system): I would like to remind all of you that this is the first time Blizz has given us flying of any sort in a new expac, from the start of said expac, since flying was introduced into the game. Before now, flying has always been gated, behind reaching max level, paywalls, and/or achievements. Try the new flying. Yes, it takes getting used to, but as with all things, practice makes perfect. (And, yes, there is a ride-along feature.)

2 Likes