Dragonflight Update Notes

Goblin Glider Kit is your friend.

2 Likes

Uldaman is a max level dungeon?

I hope they make it a bit harder at level 70 than it is at level 60.

Wait, new max level dungeon: Uldaman.

So, weā€™re going BACK to uldaman at 70, too? Couldnā€™t think of a new dungeon, had to revamp an old one again? Or is it just the same prepatch dungeon, just moved to level 70? An odd choiceā€¦

But considering your winged dragon race canā€™t fly, just feels par for the course these days.

Itā€™s weird, hey?

My main worry is how much of a pushover it is.

Compare it to levelling dungeons like tolā€™dagor or underrot, it feels a lot more forgiving.

Maybe thatā€™s a scaling thing? I dunno, it just feels more like an early expansion dungeon than a max level one.

I did a brief scan and my eyes spotted ā€˜Sylvanasā€™ before having a brief moment of panic. The mount. Itā€™s just about the mount. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Have you tried the new flying at all? Itā€™s way more fun than air swimming (and no, Soar is not really comparable).

2 Likes

The prepatch dungeon was just the DF dungeon scaled down, much like UBRS back in WoDā€™s prepatch.

1 Like

You are a clown.

4 Likes

Still canā€™t adjust my text box and have it save my parameters. Iā€™ve tried turning all addons off. It has nothing to do with addons. Itā€™s just broken.

Just a few days away from the official release and Iā€™m having to be concerned about the UI working. Something whichā€¦ isnā€™t even a real system. Dungeons or Raids or PvP balanceā€¦

ā€¦ but the UI doesnā€™t work??? cmonā€¦

Wonā€™t lie, that pic makes me think a Dragon is being processed to enter a city, making sure all the identification papers are in order.

1 Like

Bring back the mobile AH!

Druid Dragonflight Form when

So another expansion where I have to wait over a month to play the content in LFR for no reason, cool.

2 Likes

There is a reason, you just donā€™t like it.

1 Like

btw for some reason Horde Dracthyr are not able to start twilight highlands, may wanna have someone look into that.

i am still absolutely livid at the fact that Dracthyr dragon form cant wear proper transmog. when is this going to be addressed, Blizzard?! i did NOT spend several weeks gathering up mail armor just to outfit yet another damned elf! seriously, how are you going to release a new race like that and leave out the option to truly fashion up your dragon?!?! fix it!!!

I do not have betaā€¦but thing isā€¦mini games like this are just not enjoyable for meā€¦I mean kudos for those who like it. Things like jumpping jellies, and those ones in legion floating ion bubbles to reach the goalā€¦never could make them work for me.
Now, we have to look for stuff in order to fly? Iā€™m really just ok with flying at speeds we have nowā€¦You guys who enjoy it ā€¦have a blastā€¦reallyā€¦but for me? would just like the option to NOT be MADE to do it, just to progress the story/quest linesā€¦
I dont complain about muchā€¦I love the game, and mostly just avoid stuff I dont like, but, from what I understand, you HAVE to do this sort of flying thing, just to move on with the quest linesā€¦
thisā€¦I am not happy with

well, I am glad you are enjoying itā€¦truly I am. I just dont think I will.

Dragonflight seems more like a do over expansion.

Iā€™ve reported that one just like Iā€™ve reported Alliance Dracthyr get stuck on the running from the dark portal in warlords and can never get to making a garrison. :frowning: