Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Dragon kite received:

https://imgur.com/a/Ps8fk0B

i got mine earlier today. mind you, they’re going through thousands atm, so it’ll take them some time to distribute them all.

i’d say wait at least 24 hours from when you claimed it…it may take a little bit longer than that, but it shouldn’t take TOO long honestly.

Update: I finally got it. Did get a second. :slight_smile:

thats cool, i havent had a chance to log in today to see:O)

I got mine recently to. So that is good. Did you get yours?

Hey all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Dragon Kite Twitch Drop ends today. Don’t miss your chance to get it!

3 Likes

Thanks I guess. I’d rather this was earned through an in game mechanic.

3 Likes

Yep, missed it by a couple of hours and change. I thought I’d left my tab active but I guess not. Twitch doesn’t log your progress after it’s over so all I know is, no Kite. That’s what happens when you have ultrasound, dentist AND optometrist appts all in one day :confused:

You guys never gave out ones people earned.

I got mine yesterday. I’m more excited about the mount, but I wanted to test out the process with the kite pet. I didn’t specifically track my time to see if it matched Twitch, but everything appeared to work correctly and the pet joined my arsenal after I claimed it in Twitch and relogged in WoW. Hopefully just as smooth for the drake!

I also still haven’t received mine.

I viewed 6 hours of content with my connected account but did not get the kite. I hope it’s not the same for the mount.

Some twitch drops if im not mistaken, used to be first come first serve they werent unlimited, i dont think these are like that, but i know there was drops like that. Its best to get these types of things done as early as possible, but ive been screwed out of drops before, make sure if you actually have it redeemed and claimed on twitch and are connected you get it taken care of before the redemption period or whatever the period you have to officially claim it ends.

1 Like

But yeah i got mine like 12 hours after i claimed it, if i didnt get mine by now id be concerned. I even helped someone who had it claimed but wasnt connected right, and then they had it pop it. So idk, it could be ur browser, it could be alot of things who knows, or maybe these are actually not fully unlimited drops. I know a few people who straight up didnt get this at all, and i know theyre linked and get drops because they got OW drops i play ow with them, so idk. I dont think its limited tho, but this always happens to some people it seems. Happend to me once with a amongus drop, i claimed it, yet it never showed up under my claimed twitch thing, so i was screwed, yet i claimed it and it wasnt giving me a chance to earn it again. Idk sometimes twitch is weird.

1 Like

Still don’t have one. Did it first day.

It doesnt.

But its Blizzards property. They do what they want.

People will scammer to a stream to get it.

I wont be surprised if the spectral tiger becomes a drop. I wont lie, ill be all over it when that happens.

1 Like

Turn the volume down so you can’t hear it, but do not mute it. Sometimes muted time doesn’t count towards the drop.

The only “value” was in an unscratched card that could be sold online. Once that card was scratched, there was zero value.

If you watch those twitch steams in Firefox you can mute the tab of firefox and still get credit…

There, fixed it for you.