Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule

Bummer.

I’ll be having fun in that time (if I play DF).

They already did.

Oh okay there was nothing on google I see it on mmo champion so it is Nov 28th nice!

So prepatch fully goes live in a few weeks easily.

1 Like
  • Week of December 12: Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly maintenance for each region
  • Week of December 19: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 1 opens
  • Week of January 2: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 2 opens
  • Week of January 16: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3 opens

Boooo. I still don’t get the reasoning behind staggering LFR a full MONTH after all the other difficulties.

If people are going to split run to get tier/gear as quickly as possible, they’re already going to do it in Normal and Heroic or just spam some M+ (with uncapped loot from the start) to do Mythic raids day 1, who cares if LFR is fully open the next week after? Like, I legitimately don’t understand why it is still being rolled out SO slowly, especially when all other difficulties are available day one this time around.

15 Likes

Okay if youre a super casual guild then you start in January and have something exciting to do when you all come back. What’s the problem? Would suck for everyone if they delayed it 6 weeks after launch.

5 Likes

The unfortunate truth is that corporate is likely brute forcing the development team to crunch like hell to release this thing this year. I imagine they want to maximize as many profits as they can before MS fully owns the company.

Should delay launch and have raid open after the holidays.

Who cares, now that you screwed us by forcing group loot on everyone in raids.

1 Like

Maximize profits by doing something that is bound to make people quit faster. . . ? What? Group loot is being tested and if that comes back that’ll even further nuke the playerbase. I don’t quite get your angle here.

To be honest corporate never makes sense. Sure it will make people quit faster but often times corporate isnt thinking about that. They are thinking fast and quick money without any forethought for the future. Let me just make it clear that I agree with you. I understand what you are saying. However, corporations have shown time and again they dont think logically. They think about the here and now and rarely understand the damage they are doing long term to the brands

1 Like

The article says mythic will be cross faction on release. Can you confirm if that also means cross realm?

3 Likes

leveling mostly so ppl dont feel the need to rush

u dont understand

S1 4 DF dungeons 4 old dungeons

S2 the other 4 DF dungeons and 4 old dungeons

work done on m+ btw seasons? 0…welll 1% since they need to come with a new affix

come S3 release a mega dungeon and done for the expansion

1 Like

With the bugs I’ve seen on beta, I’m very concerned for release so soon.

2 Likes

I understand that a lot of us would rather have 8 new dungeons in the new expansion. Than 4 new dungeons, and 4 old dungeons, in the new expansion. It’s a new expansion. We want to do the new dungeons. In the new expansion.

What do I not understand? Are you trying to imply this is a coverup for them not having 4 dungeons ready for M+? Speculating doesn’t do anything except confuse people trying to have an actual conversation and give feedback about the problem.

S1 should be all of the new dungeons. Any season after that can be a mix of current and old dungeons imo. I’m paying for new content, not rehashed right off the bat.

4 Likes

maybe i should started with /tongueoncheek :smiley:

Will Court of Stars require Legion professions to be leveled or will Dragonflight professions work as well?

1 Like

How about we iron the group loot out…

1 Like

Then do them. You can do the new dungeons, who is stopping you?