Dragonflight profs. recepies and plans

im speaking about the scrolls that we get out of chests when we do pvp content, plans and scrolls for unlearned craftable items.
when dragonflight is over, how will we be able to collect those?

ive pretty well capped all professions and deleted them again only to find myself picking away at them.

im wondering if i should get all of the scrolls i can now while dragonflight is still active or will there be a way to come back and get them once the next expansion launches?

thanks in advance.

-Ifrit, Iradar

For the earlier seasons I know you can buy them from the PVP vendor in Valdrakken for marks of honor… I’m ASSUMING they will do the same for season 4, but AFAIK they haven’t said for sure.

1 Like

i see all the recepies there except for the ones:

1. infurious scale
  2. infurious hide
  3. infurious ingot

thanks for mentioning the vendor, ive collected all those recepies, just need the infurious hide/scale/ingot (which are the ones i was looking for)
any idea where i can find those?

PvP.

Or the AH, I guess.

1 Like

You could check on Undermine Exchange and see what realm has it cheaper and you could ask a friend to give you gold on another realm and pick it up. That’s what I do sometimes.

They’re at the vendor next to the vendor who sells the Crimson combatant armor patterns. Next to Malicia. There are like 4 different vendors for all of the DF pvp precipes.

1 Like

wow man i thought i looked through all of the vendors. thanks for the heads up man, just went and bought the last one i need. thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah nobody seems to know about it. I was buying them for 3 tokens and selling them for 20k gold for a while. My one character has like 800 marks of honor.

1 Like

are you sure youre main isin’t a goblin selling them for that price !? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was still undercutting other people on my server, often by quite a bit. I’m on a low population server. My favorite was when the other guy selling them for 80k bought mine and re-listed it for 80k. I would then buy another one and have a different alt list it.

1 Like

i just bought 2 of each and listed them for 5k each yesterday, still havent sold yet.

two things id like to know:

1. how are there so many potions of defiance up on the auction house for under 1gold daily

AND

1. where does the neverending supply of shimmerscale come from for under 1gold daily
1 Like