Dragonflight: Mounts, Pets, and More Await in the Dragon Isles

Dragonflight: Mounts, Pets, and More Await in the Dragon Isles

New land, new adventures, and new treasures await to be discovered in the Dragon Isles, along with a variety of mounts, pets, and toys to add to your collection.

View Full Article

7 Likes

one pet players could not get now is the Snowclaw Cub
due to the title up and vanishing from a log out or on some cases zoning to the zone

having a blast with DF so far. Most fun since Mists content.

3 Likes

That looks like a Vulpera Dragon.

:eyes:

the Raging Magmammoth and the Tamed Skitterfly look pretty awesome, if i comeback to WoW after my sub dies, i will make sure to get them.

also i need to ask, who in the WoW team is the fox fan? there’s so many fox related stuff now

It’s a lot less than Shadowlands or BFA had in their launch patches. But honestly, that’s probably good. I’m nowhere near done with the SL mounts.

715 Mounts (usable on 1 character) and counting~♡

2 Likes

Think it’s called a slyvern

The table in the linked article conveniently omits the renown required for those mounts. The azure skitterfly for example needs 25 with Dragonscale.

How about you take DF to the next level and give us a permanent jet pack mount?

why put the mystery items in then tell players how to get them /sigh

A whole article about rewards acquisition, this is new…I like it :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

What & where is the pet spectre dragon bought or loot

I’m sorry, but is that a Fox Dragon?

Is it a mount or a BP? I guess it must be in the Dragonflight area if I’m not too far off.

Thanks for your response.

Temperamental Skyclaw. You can get it in the Azure Span.

The what?