Dragonflight Is Completing Missing Complexity

We’re at the point of romanticizing legion having dalaran, the place we had in wrath

Honey, that’s all you. No one flamed anyone until you came in to insult people.

Look to thine own self.

3 Likes

Looks at what you said earlier…

This isn’t even a “Pot calling the kettle black”, but rather a pot imagining a kettle and getting irrationally angry about it… and then randomly throwing around insults because of that irrational anger.

4 Likes

I wish. I’m still bitter about the daily WQ change. It’s why I barely do them.

Do you feel that there is more than 1 city for the players in Legion or Shadowlands?

4 Likes

Now this is a pot calling the kettle black situation!

4 Likes

That’s literally what they’re paid to make happen, lol.

1 Like

Alright, let us see the actual criticism and what will be compared to it.

That would be, one city, two patch zones.

First, both continents combined probably aren’t as big as the Dragon Isles ignoring the Forbidden Reach. Secondly, one city per faction, both of which were pretty terrible.

The Maw and Korthia sucked, Zereth Mortis was marginally better. Tazavesh was perhaps the only good section of the expansion, and Revendreth had no obvious detail it was a messy trashfire of a zone. Also, one city.

And for all of these, they got less added in their patches in terms of zone size, only Legion had more dungeons added during patches, Dragonflight, SL and BfA all had the same.

1 Like

I am not paid anything. I will ask you the same question.

Do you feel there is more than 1 city for the players in Legion and Shadowlands?

2 Likes

The OP’s complaint is ridiculous, he’s saying how great other expansions were just because they added zones after launch, then complains about Dragonflight, which added new zones after launch, because (in his mind) DF didn’t add new zones after launch.

1 Like

No one here is paid for anything. The tin foil is astounding.

Also Legion and Shadowlands had more than one city according to the complaint. BfA is a stretch since they were faction specific, Legion and Shadowlands literally had one.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the forums have some sort of an ignore function.

For me, the Maw and ZM sucked. Korthia I actually enjoyed. But that’s because I liked sticking with the stats I had on my gear and upgrading the gear.

But… even that system was flawed.

ZM I hated because I was so bitter by that point at 99% of the expansion and the storyline just kept getting worse and worse.

It’s on brand for GD in general to be honest.

I mean, the upgradeable gear was good. But Korthia was just the Maw, but Southern. It was pretty much identical in aesthetics and had no flight because… Get bent I guess, zone where you quest in to unlock flying doesn’t have flying.

I liked running around for rares and treasures. It’s zen-like to me. lol

Also: no flying was dumb. The Maw and Korthia had a skybox. It was bs.

2 Likes

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR&q=paid+forum+positivity+spreader+contract

The Maw & Korthia are tiny zones; there was no need or point to having flying. You can cross either zone in about 30 seconds, tops.

Did we forget about the whole talent revamp? I know after the dust settled it seemed like they were always there, but that was just this xpac my man.

1 Like