Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

FERAL CHANGES… Next week please… not a month and a 1/2 from now where you guys exclude us with balancing.

Get out of here Mr. Scrooge

7 Likes

And yet you’re still playing

10 Likes

Feel free to be pessimistic, but once Blizzard promises content with a timeframe attached it usually happens. It’s the vague “we’d like to do that someday” that never gets acted on.

21 Likes

Always seems so weird to me when people hate on blizz and still hand them money. When I wasn’t having fun anymore, I quit the game. Missed all of SL and I am glad I did, but I liked the changes they brought with DF and came back.

I dont think you can really feel credible in hating a company and then giving them your earned money at the same time.

As for this article, good news. I like it. I can understand some healthy cynicism, but come on.

22 Likes

Holly, you’re a legend. The world is healing… except for the giant sword…

4 Likes

Go search for treasures, nets 1000s of gold per hour.

4 Likes

As for what I would personally like to see, outside of a generally increased cadence?

More races. Full “core” races like Drakonid, and revisting existing “Allied Races” to bring them into the current era, like Dragonmaw Orcs and Wildhammer Dwarves.

7 Likes

This all sounds great! :dracthyr_love_animated:
Hearing that more evergreen content will be added, more patches, and smaller things like more heritage armor is fantastic. I hope that customization will also be on the list to be added fairly regularly. I am always super excited to see what the team comes up with next when it comes to fancy new armor sets and character customization.

SL had issues, and the lack of content updates was a big one. Hearing that there is a roadmap for more frequent patches makes me very happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the good read and love the road map and the stuff ahead and I truly can’t wait for all the new story and zones and hopefully in the near future for more transparency and open communication and more roadmaps. And prove us wrong about changing your ways and stuff like that.

I’m kinda sad you guys are doing Human/Orc before Draenei/Troll and Pandaren.

Human/Orc and Night Elf/Forsaken got pseudo heritage armor in the Warfronts. Draenei/Troll/Pandaren don’t have any pseudo heritage armors.

But glad heritage armors aren’t forgotten.

Hopefully they won’t require level 70 though, because my mage is 60 and I don’t feel like leveling her right now. >_>

Not much else to say really, most of the announcements were vague enough to leave no real questions we could ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You could also just herb/mine/skin for more :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

By profession update do you mean adding +50 skill points to it ?? if it is- No please

7 Likes

“10.0.7 will contain a new quest campaign and repeatable world content set in the Forbidden Reach, as the dracthyr return to their place of confinement (along with some unexpected guests) to learn more about their origins and their destiny.”

Ya’ll are painting a beautiful picture for this expansion, and ya’ll have done an amazing job so far as well. The quoted really stands out to me because I was just thinking today that it would be awesome if we could get back to the forbidden reach to explore and learn more about the Dracthyr’s origins. Ya’ll are really doing a great job! I’m sending my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

We live in crazy times. A roadmap. Damn. Thank you.

9 Likes

Awesome roadmap, showing that off is very appreciated.

if they want to show that they have changed they have to change their ways of doing things and being more transparent and more openness on their operations and stuff.

hopefully everyone here took the time and read what holly wrote.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, for your mansplaining.

5 Likes

This is good, but you guys have a tendency to lie… lol

3 Likes