Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

For the love of God, please do not let anyone but Chris Metzen design the Human and Orc heritage armor.

3 Likes

Holup. So, people are actually playing Retail?

I thought everyone was playing Classic now.

Yea seriously, I mean in MOP it was bad and got nothing out of it

Came back after 10 years. Joined awesome guild. Played the campaign and I gotta say I wasn’t disappointed. Appreciate you guys making content for us.

Feels good to actually have a game that is worth asking your friends to come back for, without a hint of sheepishness.

Can we get all soulbound mats from TBC to DF (especially Dragonflight) unbound so alts can send them to mains? and can you add to that road map the complete unbinidng of items and armor weapons etc from TBC until now unbound so we can sell them on the AH?

And could you add to the road map that gathering professions are removed from professions and maybe sub-professions so we can have 2 crafting and still gather for them? thanks, and happy new Year from a jaded old wow player.

Y’all need to change the rewards for the great vault rewards. This should be 1 item per PvE and 1 item per PvP. I know PvE and PvP are two different worlds but I’m trying to grind both at the same time.