Dragonflight Dungeon Tuning – June 4

With hotfixes that will go live during scheduled weekly maintenance this week (tomorrow, June 4 in this region), we will make the following tuning adjustments to Neltharus and Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr dungeons.

Dungeons

• Neltharus
    • Chargath
      • Slag Eruption duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
      • Fetter duration increased to 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
      • Addressed an issue where canceling Dragon Strike using invisibility will lead to Grounding Chain not being cast.
  • Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
    • Bromach
      • Quaking totem’s health reduced by 10%.
    • Emberon
      • Addressed an issue where Purging Flames’ visual does not line up with the beam area.
2 Likes

Can you please triple health pools in m+?

1 Like

I was looking forward to Uldaman timer increase tbh and Fetter to be nerfed on the damage side of things. I’ve seen some massive healing on that.

Hold up what lmao? You mean give players more stam?

Blizz you do realize mythic+ is already the joke end game pillar right?

So THAT’S what happened!

The other day in an Uldaman Key I was 90-degrees from the cone and still got bonked, it had confused me greatly.

5 Likes

How has Chrono-Lord Deios dodged nerfs each tuning pass? Do tuning designers play this game at a high level? My guy needs a damage done nerf, particularly to wing buffet.

2 Likes

Ok but where is the real tuning? Where is the Neltharus hunters nerf? Uldaman needs more than just Bromach totem heal nerf…

2 Likes

I’ve played VDH mainly this season because Enhancement is bad for M+.
Anyway, Neltharus hunters are completely overtuned, hunter is probably 75% more damage than reasonable damage.

Uldaman is a horrible dungeon for all roles. Probably about 4 bosses need nerfs. Bromach’s totem needs a 10% damage nerf. Snake boss stomp and shard bleed need nerf, the group needs Evokers / Paladin / dwarves racial to become manageable. Shard bleed is 100% unreasonable, it should have reduced the amount of shards through the fight. Emberon needs the same treatment as the last boss in HoI, make Emberon’s intermission once. Deios is probably one of the worst M+ bosses in this expansion, wing buffet needs nerfs. Uldaman trash mobs probably need health nerfs such as golem.

2 Likes

Agree with the others that hunters are overtuned. Uldaman as a whole feels very punishing especially for pugs, the bosses do too much damage and the timer is too strict.

2 Likes

I noticed that with the drakes after the first boos in Ruby Life Pools.

Sorry, not excited about any of this, I play warlock and can never catch up to the sprinting classes, so no idea what Mythic + or raiding is all about… and its a autoloss vs WW/RetPal in pvp so… I guess i’ll go back to 40k