Dragonflight Decay = Faster than any other expansion?

Ya all my homies have lost interest

3 Likes

Unlike your comment? I queued a 21 earlier and 2 people applied in 10 minutes, and they werent people youd want in a 21.

i said anecdotal meaning my comment was anecdotal

New area is garbage and the ring is stupid. How could anyone possibly think its a good thing that blizzard added a tedious grind at the end of a season for a ring that will probably get nerfed and youll have wasted your time farming. Spent 20 min in forbidden beach and i was sick of it. Rares in caves i cant find? Ya bye.

1 Like

Nok is a miserable dungeon nobody wants to run. I can never find anyone on my guild who will even want to run one. I usually have an easier time filling RLP than Nok

Did a 19 Hov yesterday. If you’re the healer, you will also need to spend some time healing yourself on that phase. Didnt time, but eventually discovered that spear/boss placement heavily effected whether dps survived or not on rune phase. you can run a big cd, but ultimately, people will need to pot/defensive that phase and get to their rune quickly or they arent going to survive.

As a side note, Boss emotes were bugged this week on odyn, which caused dbm to also not work properly. So nobody in our group could hear his line before runes were coming out.

I figure, game still feels like it has 1/10 of launch pop (first 6 weeks).

The pop is definitely lower than on launch, but it happens to every single game.
M+ requites you to put a bit more effort than befote. The same “weekly 20” now is quite similar to “weely 15”, as you can find 2-3 times more players in 20 than previous brackets. The neckbottles like 10, 15, 19 are much harder to make a group for it because there are easier key levels to farm with similar rewards.
I found out that people tend to focus solely on m+, there is other content to enjoy the game as well, such as, rep farm, questing, professions, onyx sockets, mount, mog collection etc.

What placement did you find worked best?

placing spears outside the circle and boss in the middle. that way orbs wont be over the runes when you try to get on it.

1 Like

have you considered nobody is passionate because we suck ?

I dunno if it’s faster or not, but I tend to lose interest after I complete my goals… which are AotC in raids and clearing all +20’s. It feels like I’ve done that at about the same pace as I have other expansions…

I appreciate some downtime between seasons. It’s also no secret that this season has been my least favourite in a long time, so I’m happy to see it behind me.

That said, they did just release a whole whack of content for solo players, so there’s that.

ill say the 5mans and raid they created was some of the worst ive played in wow sans shadowlands. I’m fairly happy with open world content and questing though.

1 Like

Spear placement has nothing to do with the issue I’ve been seeing all week. The problem is DPS dying to being “rejected” by going to the wrong/mismatched rune.

I had 2 healers standing on their wrong rune during the rune transition, which is a 1 shot. Without the weak aura its a bit too difficult to get to the right rune while remembering to use defensives to survive the dot. Which is surprising, because for gamers who have timed 40+ twenty keys, this mechanic seems more challenging than others in the game.

But halls will be gone soon, so that will help the world of pugging keys.

unless theyve been avoiding halls like the plague they should have a rough idea of where the runes are even without a WA. not like they move each run. always in the same place.

I heard the ticking dot doesnt scale with key level but idk for sure.
If runes are your problem you can put markers on them.

Why would you need DBM or an emote for this? Runes are always right after Shatter Spears.

ok but thats an issue that cant be fixed with strategy. No balls being over runes and everyone having a short distance to their rune is the only thing you can really do. Going to the right rune without panicking is just a matter of git gud.

it does, without defensive/pot on 19 you will be dead in a couple seconds.

I just always used his voice line, cause it was easy. You get in the habit of doing things a certain way or expecting certain things in a scripted boss fight, and when they changes it throws you off.

1 Like

odin (odyn?) is thankfully one of the few fights in halls without weird spell queueing. always add spawn > yoink + run > shatter > runes rinse repeat

DF has had more keys done in 3 months than any SL season had done in 8 months, so I feel like the decay isn’t there lol

Orrr you just suck at the game. You clearly inflate every issue you have ever had. 20 minutes for every group to form? Lies. Unplayable weeks? Maybe if you are pushing I guess but maybe you should learn what unplayable means… Best part is when a trash player like you starts crying and telling people they suck and need to go back to McDonald’s lol. Someone needs to slap your parents

There are a lot of new players to the game this round in M+. More than I’ve ever seen. Some started in BFA, returning. Some tried shadow lands and are now serious. Some literally just started in DF.