Dragonflight: Dark Heart Content Update Notes

Please consider retaining the daily lock out post Remix.
Also please consider changing all legacy content to daily lockouts.

4 Likes

Hey uh yeah so the quest Site Salvage is broken, NPCs are non interactable for anybody. Check the forums thanks this is preventing me from completing A World Awoken.

Should just remove all raid lockout.

1 Like

Am I to understand that BFA raids will still require a small group to complete? Whatā€™s the point in that?

Currently I can get to coin boi solo, but mechanically canā€™t progress beyond that. I needs that set.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to go down the halls on coin boss. Just go directly to it and it goes to phase 2 and you can burn it down. Had no trouble with it last week

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it in a while but it used to just reset on mythic*. Iā€™ll have to check it out

^ I second, third and even ten bazillionth this.
Do it Blizz! Let the fun remain :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Itā€™s a little-known fact that draenei have to ā€˜engorgeā€™ their horns for them to get hard. They are able to make them flaccid.

For real? wow

yea, the story is that remix is just an alternate phase of MoPland in retail. The lockout, along with the raid mechanics tells us that theyā€™re using the same raid servers, so thereā€™s only one set of rules for the time being. Maybe if they do a remix again, theyā€™ll be able to isolate them better.

Why?

Especially with the upcoming Warband changes, lockouts for legacy content has never been more irrelevant. Lockouts of ANY duration will just force us to swap characters instead of being able to play the character we want to farm transmog onā€¦

Whats the concern? Are you worried someone might complete Shadowmourne too quickly??