Dragonflight campaign 9/10?

Not sure what im missing. I have the “friend of the Dragon Isles” achievement. And ive done all the Blue Dragonflight quests.

However, it says Im 9/10 and just has +Blue Dragonflight. And that I need to raise my rep with the Major factions.

Im currently
DSE 24/25
Cenntaurs 25/25
Val Accord 30/30
Tuskarr 18/30 but I do not see any questlines marked for additional renown
Niffen im 12/20 and no noted renown quests.

Is it the cobalt assembly have something hiding?

2 Likes

Did you do the sparks quest and forbidden reach?

Im not sure what that quest is, but I did the quest chains there. All i have are dailies/weeklies

Now, Azure Span is the only zone I didnt do the Sojurner achievement. If that matters and where im missing something.

I have the same issue and my reps are at max reputation.

1 Like

That’s interesting then.

Ive done the recent quest line twice! Including my Priest for the extra bit because of having Dragonwrath.

The extra bit shouldn’t count, because it would be unfair to those who main classes who cant get tarecgosa.

1 Like

Yes I am also 9/10 with all major factions at max. I wonder if it has something to do with the Cobalt Assembly which is I believe are related to the blue dragon flight.

1 Like

Yeah. I was just tossing that out there.

Ill work on the Soljurner to see if that’s it. Wowhead doesnt have anything tied to it.

Maybe it’s a bug or upcoming quest?

My money is on the new 10.1.5 stuff.

1 Like

No ,you have to do the last part ,A flame extinguished.

1 Like

Last part requires killing Sarkareth. Blue said early on about it.

Hmmm. Ive done that and the after quest with Wrath/Sab

And it says Blue Dragonflight

1 Like

I have it too and I’ve done everything (all reps etc) and I’m just assuming it will continue when the final raid tier drops.

:man_shrugging:

There are only 9 Chapters listed. I assume it’s either a display error, or they’ve still got another one planned.

3 Likes

If you click on the campaign in the quest log, does it not show what the missing chapter is named? Use to on mine before i did ZC. Also during the original DF campaign.

Just says to raise my rep with major factions. Since others have said they have maxed all and have it, it must be a bug or pending quest

1 Like

It should start next week

Going to try that. Same situation.

I thought with tuesday it would be updated but I’m still at 9/10

1 Like