Dragonflight: 10.0.7 Content Update Notes—Now Live!

and as is a recurring theme with this expansion, the promised Worgen Monk NPC(s) in Stormwind are non-existant! Yay for consistency! :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

But theres no pathfinder in SL. Just go to korthia and do intro quests…done.

1 Like

there’s non of that in SL

1 Like

I played my Paladin not long ago and got so far into the story. Still couldn’t fly. Am I missing something then?

There’s guides on how to get to korthia quickly, I don’t remember whats required to enter it but some stuff before that is required before you can go there. You’ll have to do pathdinfer in the very last zone thought still.

Woof woof, brother. :wolf:

Once you have joined a covenant, in order to unlock flying in the four Shadowlands covenant zones (Ardenweald, Bastion, Maldraxxus, and Revendreth) you’ll need to do three things:

• Earn 44 Renown with your Covenant
  • Complete all 9 chapters of the Covenant Campaign
  • Complete up through the 3rd chapter of the 9.1 “Chains of Domination” Campaign (ending with The Primus Returns)

As you earn more Renown, you will unlock additional chapters of the Covenant Campaign.

This is as of 10 months ago from Blizzards page. Is this accurate?

I hate that they ever made this a thing. It’s the most arbitrary way to waste people’s time.

4 Likes

LOL at nerfing Guardian druids. Embarrassing to say the least.

3 Likes

Does this imply the base Balance of Power appearance is not account wide?

Sounds about right, yeah. There’s a vendor close to FP in oribos who will boost you to 40 or 60 renown with an item that costs like 500 anima.

I’ll have to check to see where I left off on my Paladin. I’m hoping since Blizzard made flying so accessible via Dragonriding they will never bring Pathfinding back ever again.

2 Likes

most missions give you 2 renown points now, you will get it in no time

Is there anymore information regarding the reintroduced ZG crafting recipes?

I can honestly say I’ve done every achievement in every expansion that unlocked flying. Proud of it. Flex I figured at some point they’d open it up for everyone.

Why do people get hung up on this? Champion is a title. They make it perfectly clear how much more powerful other heroes are. It took 20 of us to fight Jaina, we couldn’t kill her and she didn’t even try that hard.

Enough time before gametime lapses to see if I want to stick around because it seems this team is phoning it in.

1 Like

Am I seeing this correctly? Not one line on mages?

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that Chromie Time should be available to new players from the start. Let them choose their own experience like ESO does.

2 Likes

Classes that didn’t see tuning passes / reworks in 10.0.7 will just be “fixed” with tier in 10.1.
Classes that don’t get fixed with tier in 10.1 will be tuned / reworked in 10.1.7.
Classes that don’t see tuning passes / reworks in 10.1.7 will just be “fixed” with tier in 10.2.

And on it goes …

2 Likes

No one is hung up on it, not sure what your point is in you response.

For many expansions we were always referred to as the hero or champion by NPCs. There have been threads over the years asking to go back to being a simple adventurer that may help by doing a heroic deed from time to time.

I don’t listen to closely to all the dialog but I believe in dragon isles we are once again referred to as adventures as we used to be back in the day. If you read what I was responding to it even makes more sense.