Dragonbane Keep Event Broken?

I thought Dragonbane keep was an hourly event that occurred at the top of every hour but at least on this server it didn’t start? Is this broken or has the event time changed? Anybody know?

1 Like

There is 1 hour of “Siege started” when the siege is technically open but you need to be there when it starts to make sure you’re going to get completion.

Then there is 1 hour of “Forces gathering” in which the event is not available at all. So I’m pretty sure it’s a two hour rotation.

You can check the wowhead home page for details on when all of the open world events are going to start.

2 Likes

So it only starts every two hours?
I was here 10 minutes before the hour and it didn’t start.
Lots of people are here waiting.

According to the wowhead home page it is currently in “Forces gathering” so what happened was you got there at the end of the “Siege started” phase and now have about 45 minutes before it starts again.

1 Like

yes afaik, once every 2 hours.
And it gets completed so fast…
Wish it was like the grand hunt, where we could talk to an NPC and start it.
It’s a headache to complete if you have many alts

1 Like

On Tuesday mine worked, but on a high pop server, this not exactly being new content, I think it took less than 5 minutes, easy to miss. Walk to the camp, pop up the tents, split into two overpowered groups to kill the lieutenants and fly straight down the final tent. So fast I wasn’t sure I was present. It worked, but if you were a few minutes late … it’s done.

It’s not once an hour, it’s every two hours as mentioned. And it currently gets cleared so fast you pretty much have to be there when it starts if you want credit. If you’re more than a few minutes late you’ll probably miss it.