Dragon races are so fun

I have played DF for the entire expansion but have always put off the dragon races.

Long story short, I want the Taivan mount so I sucked it up and started doing them.

HOLY MOLY, I am having so much fun, especially with the advanced and challenge versions. I got my Isles Racer title today and have started working on the patch zone races.

These are great and I am sad that I put this off until now.

3 Likes

My poor old sore right hand stops me from doing them so not that much fun for me atm. But glad you are enjoying them, its good to find something fun to do in the game.

Don’t forget to do the Northrend Cup!

I’m hoping for Pandaria Cup next!

Zoom, zoom, zoom!

2 Likes

Eh, they hurt my wrist. I hate dragonriding.

1 Like

They’re fun and they’re like the one thing in WoW I’m good at. I keep starting at the same time or behind other people and passing them easily.

I still disagree with dragonriding as a thing, overall. If they really just want me to keep my hands on the keyboard, okay fine. I just see it as locking the people who can’t do it well or get nausea from it, out of the fastest flying speed, which is scummy.

Some of the Dragonriding races are pure torture, and I’m so glad I got them done before 10.2.6. I want to know who insisted many of these minigames take over a minute and sometimes even two minutes per race.

I’m fine with dragonriding, it’s the rock climbing I hated

Some people enjoy going through hoops.

it’s one of the better additions for sure