Dragon Prince meets WoW

Seen this series? Season 3 episode 7 = WoW ._.

I mean, possible spoilers ahead, I practically saw Arthas walking into Silvermoon, corrupting the sunwell, and I DEFFINITLY saw Gul’Dan offering his army to drink demon’s blood…even Grom gladly jumped in to be the first! Muscles and red eyes included. Xept…they were humans, but…eh…details!

I swear…

Im confused do I hide my demon horns while Im in this thread? I feel like I dont belong in this timeline just yet.

2 Likes

I guess this is the key point to that timeline , i’m afraid :c

I love how the elves have Scottish accents. The glow toad is cute as well.

4 Likes

The glow toad is the only reason I keep watching it <3

2 Likes

Tried to get my nephew to watch it but he is too young.

2 Likes

What even is this?

I had to google it… aren’t you guys a little ancient to be watching kids shows? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No. I’m most deffinitly not a little ancient.

I’m ancient A LOT.

Define “kids shows”. I enjoy this. Personally I wont watch Dora, Mickey Mouse or Ben 10, although I wouldn’t mind if other people, whatever age, enjoy these. I deffinitly enjoy what I consider a well-made animated series, the ocasional Anime, etc.

My kids watch that show. I can‘t follow who is who and what is going on. They seem to like it though and it keeps them quiet for brief pockets of time.

1 Like

Isn’t Wrathion the dragon prince?

He’s actually the black prince :X

Youre never too old to watch stuff you enjoy.

3 Likes

I adore this show. Favourite characters are Aaravos and Viren, but they manage to make all the characters interesting and unique in their own way. I love the story and the setting of the series, but I would expect no less of the people who made Avatar. The animation is pretty choppy the first season, but it gets much better in seasons 2 and 3.

2 Likes

Yeah, this show is a rare gem.

Was happy when season 3 came out, binge watched on the weekend.

4 Likes

I guess all of you didn’t notice that Chris Metzen did the voice acting for Thunder in season 3.

7 Likes

I had to imdb this just to be sure. Yep, it’s true.

This was a HUGE turn off my first attempt to watch it, but the humor dragged me back in.

And you’re right, by 2 and 3 the animation looks a LOT better. I’ve been enjoying the show quite a bit now, even gone back a few times to rewatch it since it’s not too long. The animal designs are incredible, as are the different elf tribes.

1 Like

Had no idea of this XD.

Rayla looks like a younger version of my toon minus the horns :grin:

1 Like

Always makes me laugh when people try to age-gate things.

Like, sorry about your imagination bro.

1 Like