Dragon Isles Summary Button Missing

I logged in today and the button is just gone. I do not run any addons and the button was there last night. It was all comfortable settled in with the minimap. Today, it’s vanished.

Any other reports? Any fixes?

4 Likes

I just saw someone asking about this in-game and found your post from a search. I’m not having this issue myself, but you can always pull up your current and older expansion buttons with these helpful commands.

Dragonflight

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

Shadowlands

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(LE_GARRISON_TYPE_9_0)

BFA

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(9)

Legion

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(3)

WoD

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(2)
1 Like

I had this, in a slightly different form.

I (resentfully) started a Dracthyr Evoker, and the Dragon Isles button did not appear when I reached the Waking Shores. On all my other alts, I could immediately fill my Dragonriding talents and get going, but for some reason not this one.

Thank you, Eidel, for

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

which worked perfectly.

1 Like

I’ve now experienced this bug on two characters that hit 60 in the past two days. Acquiring the initial breadcrum quests for Dragon Isles in Stormwind no longer appears to automatically enable the summary button (though it does still enable dragonriding), and it remains missing even after /reload or logging out and back in.

The run command is a functional workaround for picking dragonriding talents, but would still be nice to actually have the button fixed.

1 Like

button probably got a level 70 requirement like a bunch of other stuff for some reason