Dragon characters that could be expanded on (spoilers)

Here are the dragon characters I think could, and should have a major role in the story of Dragonflight. The main reasons for this post is my criticism of the reveal that Malfurion is being sacrificed to bring back Ysera and to highlight relevant dragon characters who could play a role;

• Merithra (my main choice, since they can develop her as a character and leader of the green dragonflight)
  • The storm dragons of Stormheim
  • Tyragosa
  • Senegos and the blue dragons on the Broken Isles
  • Other black dragons on Outland besides Sabellian
    ** The nether dragons
  • Chromie
  • Chromantus

I haven’t listed characters like Alexstraza and Wrathion because they’re already slated to have significant roles in this expansion.

4 Likes

I would love to see the lore on the Storm Drakes in Stormheim expanded upon. I love their unique look. And I’m curious to learn about what the Nether Dragons have been up to.

Would be cool if both flights got a Aspect of their own also. :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

I’d like to see the Netherwings actually get some updated screen time/modern lore. They SHOULD have a close connection to the black flight since their first generation (Neltharaku and his mate Karynaku among them) started out as black eggs that were mutated in the shell into nether dragons.

Also Chromie gets an abundance of screentime. How about we see other prominent members of the bronze flight like Soridormi (Noz’s consort) and Anachronos (Nozdormu’s actual heir?)

5 Likes

The Netherwings ! The Netherwings !!!

4 Likes