Draenor Garrison Mission Table Greyed Out

Rotundo of Echo Isles here. My garrison mission table is grayed out.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem and on 3 characters, 2 on one server and the other on another. I can’t see a pattern on why this is happening but there is nothing that can be done to fix. It’s very frustrating!

1 Like

do you have too many active followers?

No, this happened on the first mission with only one follower. The mission seemed fine up to the point when it completes. I can use the space bar but I can’t click on the chest to complete the reward. The whole page is gray.

2 Likes

This happened to me as well - first mission with one follower. Can’t open the chest to complete the mission.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. I tried the Mission Table at Telaari Station as a workaround and it’s not working either. Unable to click on the chest to complete the mission. This is the very first follower mission. Character is Keiying on Velen server.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. Managed to get through the greyed out screen by hitting the space bar a couple of times. :slight_smile:

Same issue here. My very first mission is complete but the report is greyed out. Fresh reinstall. No addons.

1 Like

Now it’s January 2024. Mission Probable is still bugged. Your assigned follower, Olin Umberhide, completes “Gronnlings Abound”. But the quest completion screen is gray. You can pick up more followers, but you can’t assign them to missions.

Draenor doesn’t work without the Mission Table and you can’t pick up the next quest chain.

Possible issue: my horde alt is doing Draenor on Chromie time. Went and saw Chromie. turned off Chromie time. It made no difference and lost the Draenor dungeons. Saw Chromie again and turned Chromie time back on, regained Draenor dungeons.

I have Alliance characters who built garrisons in real time. Is that throwing things off? Reloading, etc does nothing.

1 Like

Same problem , PLEASE fix it I wouldn’t play this game any more without garrisons.

1 Like

Open a ticket. A Game Master can fix this.

I have the same identical problem. I’ve opened a ticket. No response yet. Hopefully this will be fixed.