Draenor Flying

So draenor xpack is the only one i never finished pathfinder i don't even think i finished part one. Is it true when shadowlands comes out we wont need it to be able to fly there?

Yes. You’ll be able to purchase flying for Legion and Warlords content.

2 Likes

They posted that pathfinder in older expansions will not be required to fly there. Instead it will be level based, with pathfinder providing instant access and the mounts and titles it currently does.

Oh man tyvm that is sweet and to think ive been working on draenor pf but forget that now lol!!!

Draenor Pathfinder is so easy that you could have gotten it done within a week and a half

1 Like

Purchase normal flying and get it in legion/wod content or specifically have to buy it for that expansion?

And if the latter, is it account wide? And does already having pathfinder give it to you if so?

It looks like you’ll have to specifically buy it per expansion.

It doesn’t look like it. It looks like it’s be per character, like most other riding training.

I would assume that people with pathfinder will be automatically given it. People would have a meltdown if they had to purchase flying for content they had pathfinder in.

For just Legion and WoD or for all expansions?

I know I’m getting really specific here but I haven’t payed much attention to news on flying.

If you read the link she posted it looks like you will buy it for each character, for each expansion. I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t get auto credit if you have PF already.

The link does raise more questions though that hopefully we will have answered soon. It looks like they are taking away Artisan Riding (280% flying) so there is only normal flying and then Master flying (310%) but it doesn’t say what will happen if you currently have Artisan - as I imagine a whole lot of toons do since the extra 30% speed is not worth 5k extra gold on an alt.

Was an idiot and didn’t read the link.

That cleared it all up, thanks.

lets hope that the flying to fly is 500k

lets hope those that have it already get something special like faster or something

SL is making it even more easy but it was already super easy to get it before with Draenor Timewalking rep badges. It’s how I got it… Somehow, I never got it during WoD and ended up getting Legion and BFA Pathfinders sooner. :crazy_face:

its more they are just lazy and want stuff handed to them now, vs those like your self and me who earned it