Draenie heritage lighting candles

the part called Lingering Scars, where you must light all the candles (large, middle, small) AT ONCE or in order…I can not run that fast, nor apparently click on them that fast. Is there a trick to it? if so what?

Uhhhh. I don’t think there’s a trick to it? I just randomly clicked them all

you must be fast, as everyone else. not me…slow and apparently small as when close to them I can’t see them over top of wall…sigh.

I had trouble keeping up with this quest at first. I’ve never been a fan of this type of quest or the ones that you have to click ingredients rapidly or else the quest times out. I don’t think there should be a time element involved due to accessibility concerns.

I did notice when i did the quest that there was an item (like a totem or statue?) on the platform that you can click to light all candles, but it warns you that it will take a very long time and is not recommended.

I managed to get it done by clicking each candle, but I also use click to move so clicking the candles made me walk to them and start lighting them immediately. It is still a bit challenging but I hope one of those options helps.