Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

Right, because there is no justice.

They just work on things as they are working on similar things. There is no basis on what qualifies anyone for more. Which is why Nelves are getting tattoos despite being near the top of the list. And good for them. Everyone should have tattoos and scars.

4 Likes

The only injustice here is that Blizzard spent resources on giving Dragonriding mounts customization rather than playable races.

It’s literally the skin the San’layn use minus the outfits they have. Wuh??
I thought this thread would be asking for FELBLOOD skins. The actual thing that should be put into the game. Not the thing that’s already in the game.

This might be the worst Dragonflight take I’ve seen and there’s been a bunch of them since the expansion came out.

1 Like

There’s a lot of proposed San’layn stuff that isn’t in the game. What we got were Dark Ranger.

(San’layn/vampyr elf Customization (and Allied Race idea) Coagulated Megathread {Re-VAMPed})

But yes, the equal to that would be Felblood. Which people argue are DHs, but that doesn’t even cover the customization options that have been suggested for them either. Especially since most of that is locked to one class.

2 Likes

That is all fanmade stuff and not what was present on San’layn NPCs shown in-game. I’m all for more customizations but the fact is that the only difference between San’layn and Dark Ranger models are the gear they were using. With the obvious exception of Lan’athyl who was a custom model boss.

And Felbloods are not at all DHs. They look entirely different model wise.

I never looked at them, but I did notice last night that the blood elf DKs in the order hall use the dark ranger skin. DKs still can’t use it. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I never said it was anything official. A lot of customization suggestions are not present in game.

The male San’layn use a model that is somewhere in between Nelf and Belf.

2 Likes

DKs need glowing red/green eyes in general. I want to do a Vampire themed Belf DK and just can’t. Kind of sucks.

3 Likes

if anything it would be nelfs getting this aswell since most ive seen use nelf models belfs ears arnt that thicc

now that i think about it it should be void elfs , belfs and nelfs that get these options because female models use void/blood elf models and the males use nelf belf mix

It’s an in between. The males have Nelf bodies with Belf faces.

There were no Velves when these were put in game. It’s the Belf model with undead colors. None of them look blueberry though.

1 Like

They should make eredar go horde too : 3. At least on horde they will match with the horde red mogs.

Anyway blood elves definetly should get san’layn and felblood elf customization eventually.

3 Likes

Horde is when red

Horde is when anything cool.

God forbid the Alliance get demons and vampire looking things and people might actually have to play it to get access to said cool things.

The meltdown is already happening because the vampire looking elf is already playable.

1 Like

I play a night elf. Been my main since I started.
Honestly? There have been a TON of changes and options for skin, eyes, add-ons etc. that elves have gotten and I (comparatively) haven’t been playing that long.
I get that everyone wants something. It makes sense, especially since Blizzard games as a whole are lacking in customization options that many games start with as standard.
It’s great that you’re speaking up and saying you want something for the race you play. Everyone should do exactly that. But people are asking you to understand something really basic:
Even my 6 year old understands the concept that when someone hasn’t gotten a turn, they are going to get one before she gets another one. In fact, she’ll offer someone a turn because she wants everyone to have a chance. Unless you’re younger than 6, you too should get this concept.
So, why don’t YOU make a list of what races have gotten what and realize maybe elves shouldn’t be near the top. Then you wait.

No… you’re the one making the claim elves have gotten X and Y last, you make the list.

Also … talking about elves, i don’t care about other elven races, i care about 1, Blood Elves.
So other elven races getting something means nothing to me.

And i will ask for what i want.

Who wants stuff can ask for it.
If random troll player wants X and Y, let them make a thread and ask for X and Y.

So again, you make a list so we can see who is next.

Because everytime a race gets customization, theres always belves and velves asking for something dumb. At this point, I wouldn’t give anything else out of spite.

1 Like

So you have an irrelevant opinion, thanks for sharing.

Do you want me to make threads for other races? Do the little babies require some hand holding for their wants and needs?

Along those lines, I feel Mag’har Orcs should get the gray skin that we saw after they accepted Gul’dan’s demon juice in 6.2

2 Likes