Draenei eye color options

Draenei really need some eye color options. Basically all the allied races got screwed over and didn’t get any (nightborne, dark irons, lightforged, etc), but draenei are the only core race that are stuck with literally one eye color.

Why not green (blue-green, not fel green) eyes? White eyes? Purple eyes? Different shades of blue? Or even other colors, like pink and more, since undead get such wide variety so why shouldn’t everyone else?

P.S.: Worgen should also get a solid true black fur option with no other colorations/markings on it, but I suppose that’s irrelevant here. I just have to say that again.

1 Like

SMH

Dead horse is dead horse my friend.

Wonder if that’s how people felt when the Horde begged and suddenly got Zandalari paladins. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh that was a mistake!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree a black fur would be nice for worgen. . But man. . You keep opening topics on it. You know that is breaking COC right?

The mistake was not also giving it to Kul’tirans…

I got one thread on it, bro. Not sure what you’re talking about.

Might want to go check my edit. . I only listed a couple that you have posted. Perhaps you . . forgot?

All the threads are on different topics. And yes, I mention it in my posts a lot. Big deal?

And if Blizzard is tired of hearing people complain about customization options, maybe they should consider adding more. :woman_shrugging:

OP’s wearing a Trojan-style helmet, so at least he’s dressing the part for hiding his request within a seemingly-new topic.

2 Likes

That made me laugh!!! :smiley:

Amazing that I can start a topic about draenei and get flamed for it.

I’m planning to race change someone to a draenei and think it sucks that they don’t get eye colors.

i only have one guess… draenei can’t handle whatever power it is that changes eye-colour. (they get a little fel in’em, they get red-skin/green eyes, bit more light, they go all yellow-y) they’re lightweights, as far as different cosmic-powers goes.

light yellow would be neat. lightforged have that now. just roll one of those

Thank you for the support! I was going to make another post about this on the PTR forums. This has to be an oversight… right?

:sob:

1 Like

At the very least they should get shades of blue. Deep Blue would be nice to contrast the very light skin tones, and a different shades of lilac for the purple skins.

1 Like

I agree with Darza, I loved the look when I made a LF DK. It would be beneficial if both types of Draenei got more eye colours.

(Noting that for LF Draenei keep them similar themed to the hair colours so that it doesn’t seem off).

I was under the impression they were going to give every race a “blind” option at the very least. Very strange that they didn’t.

Honestly, for every race that has “normal” eyes they should have used the same set of colors for them all. I want the bright red that goblins have on a human or gnome.
A blind eye option for Draenei wouldn’t even be that hard, just make the glowing duller. I dunno what they could do otherwise without creeping in on Lightforged territory, though- Maybe purple eyes for arcane?