Dracthyr wowhead dressing room

For those not in alpha and want to mess with the dragon customizations:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know about anyone else, but Iā€™m digging the customization so far.

Their Emote Chicken is hilarious, and I like their dance as well. Well, Iā€™ve only seen the male version.

1 Like

its broken,I did it the beta page and it does not workā€¦ just show the same thing over and over again.

This actually made me want to make one. I was feeling pretty ā€˜mehā€™ about Evokers, especially seeing them from some screenshots and gameplay, but Iā€™m down now.

Works for me on edge browser and not on explorer

I wonā€™t lie, I have spent HOURS in char customization in Alpha. First on the char creation screen, then in the Barbershop.

I am so so so so in love with them. The hair styles and hair jewelry are amazing. I justā€¦omg. Both dragon and human forms have so much we can play with.

Very very worth it to just play with the options and take screenshots of the setups you like.

3 Likes

The customization team outdid themselves here, Dracthyr look pretty damn good with my graphics. I absolutely LOVE the detail for your body markings, and the option you have to make your secondary colors subtle, medium or strong.

Also, the depth of color for your markings are way deeper than Iā€™d expected, and very subtle in design for the first couple of choices, which Iā€™m definitely here for (Myth markings, Char patterns look awesome).

Iā€™ve always been meh with Death Knights, and I refuse to make a Demon Hunter, but this Hero Class actually looks awesome. I just need to go over their talent trees now.

I have been sitting here(instead of working) and doing random customizations. I even let my 8 year old daughter come over and make selections. I thinkā€¦I have my alliance and horde decisions already made, but when the time comes and itā€™s in game, Iā€™m going to spend SO long working and reworking my decisions. Although Iā€™d be happier with slightly beefier choices besides option 4, I will be ok if they donā€™t take it any further. If they donā€™t make any further changes in beta or before the game comes out, Iā€™ll be satisfied, but I wouldnā€™t be against more options again somewhere down the road. They look pretty good to me.

Iā€™ve been honing in on my final version. Canā€™t decide on horns/snout though.

Thereā€™s a pair of horns that make the head look wider in conjunction with the hood, but itā€™s just a weird looking set of horns at the same time. The snout is just me not being totally satisfied with the options, largely because iā€™m partial to humanoid races.

Edit: I immediately found a better snout with some semblance of a jawline so i updated the picture, with action pose. They are animated so well.

5 Likes

I feel like theyā€™d be so much cooler if Blizz made their heads bigger and wider

Also why canā€™t we have a deathwing or Nozdormu jaw option? I want a bulky jawline :frowning:

Actually yeah, if i could choose a jaw size iā€™d be happier.

I am so jealous of these customization options my god

try to clear your browser cache

EDIT: I put this together as a potential look for one of my Dracthyr:

6 Likes

After playing with the dressing room for a while now, my only complaint is the same complaint Iā€™ve had with other customizations:

I WANT A PROPER BLACK OPTION.

Blizzard, Iā€™m done with that Soot Black option! Iā€™m not asking for Vantablack, Iā€™m asking for more shades of black, preferably deeper and richer than what you constantly provide.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a4/85/79/a48579f327a74eb0bc442e6e89aa8c00.jpg

2 Likes

Not sure if itā€™s what you were going for, but it gives me dragon princess vibes.

Side note, canā€™t wait to customize my visage, i have an idea in mind but need the dressing room to do actualize it.

1 Like

I have been playing around with it, like the option to go topless yet still cover the parts that some might find objectionable, like some in less civilized areas wear (I.E. breechcloth and accessories ).

Definitely looking forward to making one in game though.

that looks really cool good job

1 Like

Thatā€™s indeed what I was going for! And yea I am eagerly awaiting the dressing room options for the visage form too!

Why dont you advocate for fat triple chin goblins customization options? Some of us want to play like gallywix but no one ever support us because they are consider the ā€œuglyā€ races in wow. Same with ogre.

I was able to design my dargon and shes going to be amazing!

I love the armor that looks like cloth, and then combining it witj the viscious plate options? Ugh! So good!

Im still annoyed that i wont be able to transmog the Dracthyr form, but at least ill look good.