Dracthyr transmog vs Visage transmog

Can you guys please implement a way to do transmog for Dragon form separate from Visage?

Some of my armor sets look friggin awesome in Visage but look silly as heck in dragon because some belts and helms just look better on dragon mode than others without the rest of the set

Alternatively can you just make it possible to hide all transmog while in Dragon form so that it doesn’t affect Visage form? It would solve a lot of issues for me if my dragon form was just dragon but I didn’t have to sacrifice or hide my helmet, belt, shoulders etc universally.

Currently it’s like only one form or the other looks good but if I hide my armor my Visage form looks dumb as heck but if I don’t I personally think dragon form looks awful with some helms and belts.

Being someone whose end game is literally just transmog collecting, makes me want to never play Dracthyr :confused:

6 Likes

They need to let dracthyr just have regular transmogging. Keep the barber transmog and add a toggle to let dragon form use the barber mog. Otherwise just give the visage mog to the dragon form. Every race but orc and human (and even those two) clip with things anyway.

1 Like

Right now I just feel so limited because my dragon dragon needs to match my Visage transmog colors to not look dumb.

But if love to be able to design my dragon form completely independent of Visage and disable allpg options from showing on dragon form while still showing up in Visage form.

That would be the best starting ground that would take like an hour to program code wise.

Making all armor types fit a new skeleton model takes a lot longer

More colors for the barber armor too. Its a bit crazy they only have 6…? 8? even