Dracthyr T-mog

When will the dracthyr form get proper transmog? The race feels unfinished and has a hard time fitting into the world without it. I still think the visage form was a swing and a miss and more time should have been spent on actually fleshing out the dracthyr. Since I’ve seen a lot of good news for the Dracthyr recently I will remain hopeful that Blizz will actually finish this race!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind as much if the class gear actually matched the trim/colors of the barber shop armor!

2 Likes

It feels like the intention was to have their ‘clothing’ continue unlocking a la the dragonriding rostrum. So they would collect barbershop psuedo-transmogs that only dracs could use, which would indeed be really neat and unique especially if the race opens up to other classes.

But it never happened. So the warty elf form is the only one that gets to have tmog.

Also yes the color combinations used in evo/dragon armor are horrible. Red/blue/gold that can’t match anything. Baby vomit green. Orange and gray that clashes with almost all scale and marking colors.

3 Likes

I dunno, I think I managed to make my dragon form look pretty good, mog-wise.

Deathsaurus - Character (blizzard.com)

Id love for it to be one or the other full T-mog on my dragon form or none not the just shoulders and belt makes mogging out my human form horrible

Yea it’s fine. I made mine look acceptable too. My problem lies with being limited to that. I’ve made hundreds of Dragon Mogs and really played with the system, but nothing tops what I’ve already got. There’s very little need for me to go out and collect more sets when nothing works juuust right,

I’d just like a male visage that isn’t based on a Blood Elf. Less so for the appearance (which I think is fine), and more because I despise the hoity-toity leaning stance.

Yeah we should be able to pick our visage as the dragons do, aside from whatever it is that Ysera and Alexstrasza use, they’re unique. But give us a gnome or draenei or dwarf or nelf visage form! Or vulpera, or orc, or tauren, or troll!