Dracthyr new BiS PVP race?

If they get the lift up and knockback, wouldn’t that be awesome? Sure it’s not a stealth but you get 2 new CC…

lizard lol

2 Likes

I’m so very much confused right now.

1 Like

This is regarding other classes being available to Dracthyr, beyond Evokers.

Did they say this is actually going to be a thing somewhere?

Yea it was in part of the Alpha news discussion.

Honestly I’d switch to Dracthyr Hunter just for the flying with Soar.

2 Likes

But when can we make panda evokers and demon hunters?!?

And paladins. Pandadins.

2 Likes

The dracthyr knock up would put A LOT of air under a follow up mage blastwave or shaman thunderstorm. Much more air than following it with dracthyr knockback.

You can do something similar now with Kul’tiran balance druid. You can use starburst knock up to put a lot more air into your haymaker knockback.

2 Likes

Unless they change racials at this point i’m not sure what is an Evoker “Racial” or Dracthyr Racial.

I know the Gliding and Soar would be Dracthyr. Hunter Disengage Glide Disengage can make some distance too.

Yeah, valid point. Evoker has talents that effect the knock up and knockback, so they are in a category of their own. They are more like base tree abilities that all evokers get than racials.

Panda :panda_face: is B i S

3 Likes

Your panda was yummy !

6 Likes

you ever seen that old show V for Victory?

every time i see a dracthyr, i picture them peeling off their human face with cheesy 80s effects revealing a hideous lizard underneath.

ickkkkkky

2 Likes

Dracthyr suck. They’re not even real characters! They just feel like…creatures.

Half of Evoker’s abilities are racials, and even have talent tree modifiers. Don’t expect them all to make the cut to others classes.

3 Likes

Never they are going to make MM’adins. Everything and everyone are going to become marksmen hunters

1 Like

Even Priest.

Sniper Penance
Sniper Judgement
Sniper Taunt
Sniper Charge

1 Like

Sniper penance would be bawlin! Sniper fear!

1 Like

There it is. Hitting our minute man macro, out of stealth, from the other side of the map.

Ohh Panda paladins are gonna happen. I can smell the soup cookin on that one. Smells goood.

I’m pretty certain all races, all classes…just a matter of time.