Dracthyr model

Those are the race of ‘Drakonid’ - The dragon race I wanted upcoming in ’Dragonflight’. :broken_heart:

Let us play as the guard dractyr from the trailers, i want to play a buff evil looking dragon, not something that came out of deviantart.

1 Like

Dracthyr should be able to choose whatever playable humanoid form they identify as, similar to Chromie. They should not be another Blood Elf look-alike. Not to mention, they are really kowtowing to the LGBTQ community (a fringe number compared to the majority) and this is what they are presenting as a new hero class for EVERYBODY. Sorry, but I think they went overboard.

2 Likes

flagged again. christ i just want to do a poll

2 Likes

123 port inc

Polls aren’t feedback, they’re spam. Why don’t you try starting a discussion about what you’d like to see changed or implemented instead?

From the sticky:

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

1 Like

raw numbers will help more than me ranting about what i like and wouldnt like wouldnt they?
genuine question : the thing you linked was about petitions not polls. does it fall under the same situation?

They’re the same thing: you’re conducting a popularity contest to convince Blizzard to do the thing that gets the most votes.

That’s not feedback.

Start a discussion. Explain what you want to see changed and why. Tell us why you think that would be better than the alternative. Help others to share their thoughts and opinions.

But I really wanted Quadruped Dragons, Even if they were scaled down a tad smaller than sandstone drake and call them young size.

no not at all.
im just supplying numbers.
not asking for change.

idk that muddies it with opinions. im just the host for numbers.

i vote 3.

i’m 50/50 on the new model. i mean, it fits with how i make my lizardman-mage in… every game i can make them in, but it’s not what i’d really choose for a dragon-race, y’know?

You’re limiting options. You’re not including any numbers for anything other than the three choices you presented.

But you do you. Eventually it’s going to be deleted and you will have wasted all this time with nothing to show for it.

So i should add more choices?

if it is it is. i tried something and they wasted the info is all.

No, you should present yours and allow others to present their own. You can’t do that with a poll. You’re literally dismissing anything that isn’t one of your three choices. Hell, you don’t even offer the option of ‘other’, or ‘none of the above’.

1 Like

To do this would ruin the information by presenting me as a biased collector of information.

i am not denying anyone the option of expressing there opinion.

where?

so i should add that option?

It’s not your job to collect the information. Let Blizzard worry about that. The only thing you need to worry about is giving them information to collect.

It’s the very nature of your little poll. You aren’t tallying anything that isn’t one of the three options you presented. Anything other than what you listed literally does not count.

You’re missing the point entirely.

1 Like

isnt this…
giving them information?

Can you point out any votes i have not counted?

im seeking your guidance wise one. please help this little poll become something more. something you can participate in.

This poll won’t accurately represent anything as the amount of players who visit the forums is so ridiculously small. The only way a poll would be effective is if Blizzard sent it (probably via email) to every single paying player and every single player responded. Sample groups don’t represent the whole and are a poor way of trying to do so.

4 Likes

10 chars

1 Like

i like that idea. i hope they take that into consideration and push a email out to all players or attach it to th bnet browser.

very valid. if anything it could be a basis to seek more of a larger group to receive opinions.