Dracthyr Human form Only In-Combat Option

I’m going to be honest and blunt about this, I’m not a fan (okay that’s a lie their ugly.) In dragon form. Human form on the other hand…
Looks perfect. One problem, can’t keep 'em that way In-combat. You sorta can If you don’t get hit by enemies. But… that dosen’t last very long.

Really, really wish we could just stick too human-form only. (Or at least box-checked as an option.)

1 Like

Play a human.

1 Like

I wish.

Better yet, open Evoker to other races and give them dragon customizations too. I’d never reroll again. Hate the dragon chicken.

I would laugh at the breath animations XD

3 Likes

so let me get this straight…you picked a dragon race…to play as a human…why not just play a human?

As someone that is always in Human form, I agree.

Only picked the race because you have no other option for the class.

“Better yet, open Evoker to other races and give them dragon customizations too. I’d never reroll again.”

Even better.

1 Like

I should’ve been able to make my own Chromie if I wanted to.

Or Ebonhorn, or whoever visage form.

Because dragon customization on human model.
Do you see any on regular human?

1 Like

Personally, I like their “human” form because of the scales and dragonlike aspects, kind of reminds me of playing a Dragon Bloodline Sorcerer in DnD.

I’m not a fan in the slightest of the humanoid dragon form.

1 Like

TBH if they copy/pasted the monk “breath of fire” animation for disintegrate/fire breath that would be neat.

lol fair for fire breath but for the lazer beam it would look so goofy XD

The normal human body on an improved elf/dragonish head is lit, I won’t lie.

But doing all the things the race does in human form would be trash. You either have to accept the dragon form or move on, and I say that as someone who is tending toward the second option. I have one at almost 69, I just can’t quit playing other characters to accommodate it.

I’m pretty content with “chosen identity” but sometimes i just wanna look at my mogs and also not take up a bunch of screen space. You have no idea how many times i’ve stood in a swirly my wings were blocking.