Dracthyr Have Tails

Most of the promotional art for Worgen doesn’t have tails, so I’m sure that’s the crux of the issue. Personally, I’m of the opinion that you give Worgen a nice little Heritage questline where you go with a worgen character and do a nice thing with Goldrinn, who blesses you and other worgen with a tail if you want it. No retcon, just moving the game forward in a way that gives the players who care what they want.

2 Likes

I think the werewolves have tails in D3 as well.

I don’t see the big deal in adding a simple custom option. Blizz has done it before. I hope you get your tails.

2 Likes

In other news y’all see the new otter mount possibly coming?!?!

Its otter time bois!

1 Like

Askin’ the real questions here.

Hello from the Otter side

Also I’m really not against tails. I love my Fem Panda Fox Tail
And i would love my Worgen Tail :smiley:

2 Likes
4 Likes

you’re looking so cute today granny, but uhh, I think you missed a few spots while shaving…

Orcs never stood straight.

So, why randomly add them?

Oh ya more Options are always better.

2 Likes

Let Zenyatta walk

Because not every iteration of werewolves need tails.

Or you could get your head out of your butt and let it be optional so people can choose what they want to use for the look of their character. But you know posting on some alt so no one knows who you are makes you a big brave keyboard warrior.

Look at that lovely tail!

1 Like

I’m a cowardly “keyboard warrior”? Lol
Plenty if worgen RPers already RP their worgen having tails, just takes a little imagination.
Worgen are still Actiblizz’s take on werewolves. Not yours. If or until they change their minds, you’re gonna get what they want to make. Use your imagination otherwise. Its not hard.

Cause worgen don’t have tails.

Orcs have been shown with the upright stance since the first RTS games.

WoW orcs only hunched because the only model finished in time for vanilla’s launch so the Peon Model. So all male orcs got the hunched look.

2 Likes

They never did but even Blizzard has made art with them having tails. Its almost like its a magical curse and it can be magically changed to give players optional choices.

2 Likes

I’d like to remind you of the change in requirements for flying in Zereth Mortis, which came about because the community was so vocal about it.

1 Like

Then keep being vocal about what you want changed.
:man_shrugging:
Actiblizz will or won’t change.

its a world full of transformation magic. like… growing a tail should be a simple matter.

“Altering reality? no prob. Defeating Death? easy. Gain access to the engine of creation? child’s play. But growing a tail? impossible.”

several Druids perform full shape shifting in back ground
others grow wings or horns as needed

“nope. there just isnt any sort of way one could alter their form”

2 Likes

What is your goal in coming into this thread and trying to discourage people from asking for what they want if you’re just going to do a 180 after posting a couple ill-considered responses?

Stick to your guns or begone, attention seeker.

1 Like