Dracthyr got Rizz

So, when I see this I think about the host of my local alt rock station’s morning show. His name is Rizzuto and everyone on the show calls him Rizz.

1 Like

yeah but are they on fleek?!

1 Like

All these word does is remind me of the song from lonely island

Rizz is fake. It doesnt exist.

Please stop making up new lingo. Sincerely, a 38 year old millenial.

:rofl:

All the silent members of Gen X quietly raise an eyebrow and go back to whatever they were doing.

2 Likes

I think it might be time to break out the emotion we Gen X’ers created.

2 Likes

Worgen have alot more charm if hunky and strong is what you are after. Or maybe a Tauren if you got Hordish tastes. :o

Cha - ris - ma

It’s not that complicated!

Then say charisma.

It’s not that complicated!

4 Likes

You’re right, but I think it’s foolish. The same thing goes for people who call strangers “fam”.

There’s other words that have ris in it, one which would end up getting me a forum vacation :smiley:

1 Like

People like using and inventing slang. That’s just the human experience. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find some giga pumpers to push some keys.

1 Like

Have fun.

Exactly… in this case it’s ‘‘rizz’’ …
So I was just confused what that was about lol

I would 100% roll a dracthyr just to wear that.

2 Likes

You’re right, just look at what happened to “literally”. At least it’s considered appropriate to misuse now that Webster’s added the alternate definition. The same thing happened when conversed became conversated, although my phone still says it isn’t a word.

If the internet gets its way “cringe” will finally become a noun instead of the verb it’s always been.

Times change which is fine, but it can be a bit difficult to catch on to words a small group of people decide to make up. :man_shrugging:

Fun language fact: lot of people think a difficult part of time traveling to an ancient era would be the impossible language barrier, but you’d struggle to be understood even if you time traveled to an English speaking country just a couple hundred years ago.

Taking weird stances on how static language should be will do nothing to stop its inevitable evolution :person_shrugging: