Dracthyr got Rizz

That thumbnail is incredible haha

1 Like

Rizz is just being able to flirt or something.

Yeah but what is the etymology of the word ‘rizz’

I highly doubt someone just woke up in bed, brushing their teeth, then suddenly had an epiphany like Pythagoreus running out of his bathtub going “RIZZ MEANS FLIRTING!”

Where did the word like, come from?

It’s the same with “SHEEEEEESH!” and pointing to your arm.

From a twitch streamer, dude used to use the word as their own thing with their friends and eventually their viewers picked it up and since it was a popular streamer it spread.

So I was kind of right, some dude was like “THIS IS THE NEW WORD” and some SNERTS with a Bluetooth-enabled fridge just went: “Oh litfam this is cool!” and Tiktok’d about it?

Basically

his own words:

1 Like

Goblins are the best “race” in the game until they let us use racial talents on any race. They also USED to have the best jokes, but their best jokes got removed.

Wtf is rizz? Sounds like a bodily fluid

3 Likes

Glad someone likes us <3
Thank you

Yeah, people aren’t gonna stop making new slang just cause you’re old, that’s kinda not how language works. Maybe you don’t know what it means but I’m sure adults didn’t know what your slang was when you were a teen, and so on and so forth.
Rizz isn’t even that bad, it’s just short for Charisma.

2 Likes

Slang is constant. There will always be new slang being made. Some of it sticks, some of it doesn’t. I don’t know if this “rizz” has any staying power.

And my brain thinks of this every dang time

1 Like

Rizz… sounds so stupid. Why did we stop saying, “smooth” ???

2 Likes

Damn, dude’s got some insane rizz.

Well.I see another new slang word for romance ,oh gg.

One can hope it doesn’t.

1 Like

No, that’s called BARD.

They truly have all the rizz
Imgur

3 Likes

Rizz? I thought maybe the Dracthyr were getting a character based off of Rizzo from Grease or something.

Rizz? Sorry, this 27,265 day old Boomer hasn’t got a clue. But, I know what romantic is. Tell ya what, I can’t carry you in my arms, however, I can drag you by your feet. How’s that for romantic?

1 Like

Except 38 is a mere baby… christ that is young.