Dracthyr armor situation is weird

You have to go to barber shop to change your dragon armor and go to transmog to change your visage armor. Fine, no problem. But if you want to hide some armor in your dragon form, those pieces “leak” through from your visage form.

For example, I don’t like any of the dragon shoulder pieces, so at the barber shop I choose to hide it. In my visage form, I have Ohn’aran style earthy brown feathery shoulder transmog. But then when I change to dragon form, those shoulders show up, and they totally don’t match any of the limited options for dragon armor. Either dragon form can’t wear armor or it can, please pick one!

If we’re going with dragon form can’t wear armor, please do something about weapon transmog. Again, none of the very few dragon armor options matches my visage form style.

Please help! I look like a clown when in dragon form. :clown_face::weary:

1 Like

Im with you. Their situation is weird. I opted for an xmog that i think looks good w/o the shoulders and the belt. But i really wish they would fix the whole thing. Especially the tier set. Crazy that they can’t show their own set.

Im also not big on how they are kinda forcing us to use their idea of what dracthyr armor aesthetic should be. The armor looks ok but not its not for everyone. And idk about others but for me, the armor colors are really meh. Many of them have a way to bright/clashing color scheme that hurts my eyes.

It would be nice if theyd adjust the color tones to be more in line with the drake/drakonid armor we see npcs use

2 Likes

I’ve had trouble matching colors to items I already have. Mail does not have too many interesting sets to begin with. I am doing a bronze drake but the golds, bronze and other tints of that are all over the place. Everything looks silly.

1 Like

Well, you could try these shoulders I’m wearing. They’re the only ones so far that matched perfectly with my armor and scale color.