Dracthyr… we were promised Smog, what we got was toothless

Pandaren named Pandaren. Checks out.

If you aren’t a permanently snarling, steroidal ragebeast that means you’re furry bait.

Sorry I don’t make the rules.

I wasn’t on board with the skinny models, but the animations are damn good.

I challenge you to make a male (or female!) worgen character who would communicate on a visual level, “I have been afflicted with a curse unwillingly that subjects me to bouts of uncontrollable feral rage that is so bad that I have to go to great lengths to live with this condition, lest I succumb to it and lose all sense of myself.”

Because my feedback is that I can only do it with exactly one face- Face #6.

Worgen males should have more facial options, and most of them should steer into the core ethos of being werewolves. They should have fur color choices for black and dark gray fur- they currently only have one. Worgen should have tails. Mono-chromatic eye colors should also have a toggle option for smoldering, kind of like Demon Hunter eyes.

And yes, if you pick the werewolf inspired race to just skip to the ‘wolf’ part because you want people to scratch your chin and call you a good boy you might just be a furry. No judgement, but own up to it.

1 Like

Toothless…we were promised epic views, what we got was Smog

It’s so I don’t forget my name

1 Like

I also rather like them. I think they just so happened to choose the most hideous randomized ones to show us in the preview.

they look fine wdym

Two things…

1. It’s Smaug. Smog is a gas.

2. Who the heck promised us Smaug?

1 Like