Draconic Season (S4) Hopes & Dreams!

Hello Blizz, it’s your favorite Fridge sword-guy.

Some hopes/suggestions!

Unused Elite Weapon Mogs (what sword, huh?).

Tier sets that were voted get new elite recolors for 1800.

New illusion is sweet!

Bump MMR a tad.

Add a mount to battle healer achievement & make it able to be completed in 3s as well.

Add gold to participation boxes (feels like durability goes down like crazy nowadays).

Add weekly conquest quests to q 2s/3s similar to what shuffle & blitz have weekly.

10 Likes

Going to second two of those points:

Elite set recolor

Unused Elite weapon mogs, ie the blue elite sword from s2

The rest I do not believe they will get to, maybe they could but I think their focus for improving pvp if they focus on it at all will be in TWW, probably not s4 as this is just a ‘hold you over’ type thing. Those two points though they should be able to do I would hope. Agree with all of it though to be clear.

2 Likes

My hopes is that they don’t uncap conquest again. That’s an easy way to kill the ladder.

1 Like

My hopes and dreams is that they remove the option to specc into fistweaver for monks.

3 Likes

ya know, looking back on it, the duelist bracket was way more competitive when shadow flame was the reward. I care for verdant crush as much as I did the flux illusion from slands. I cared more for leaderboard position than getting the illusion this season and neither of them really mattered. I don’t know if you wanted me to add to your list or agree or whatever so I just put my thoughts here lol.

I will say though if you include a mount reward WITH the battle mender title I would absolutely grind that out. that’s a sick idea. good suggestions!

2 Likes

I’m down with all these!

3 Likes

The what now?

The ion hazzikostas roleplay is real :sob:

1 Like

1 and 2, I have bad news for you, they are going to reuse everything from S3, S2 discarded a large number of elite transmogs outside the sword, a few months ago I checked and they skipped more than 10 elite weapons that already had their variant ready, but they never wanted to add.

3, we already have a new illusion confirmed, if you check the most recent posts there is one, I provided an image of what it looked like.

4, they won’t do it and you know it, first they are going to reduce it again like they did in S3, making the same mistake of S2 again, and well, they still haven’t increased the MMR, I think they already given up on us.

6, this is actually a pet bug in PvP that has never been fixed, if you are killed or hit by a player who has pets (hunter, lock, dk uh, etc.), your durability will decrease as if he had killed you an NPC in open world, it shouldn’t happen in PvP, but it does.

Major bug considering the average pvper seemingly has like 14k gold to their name.

4 Likes

I think this bug has existed for more than a decade but no one had noticed, it is possible to check it, you ask 2 players to kill you, one without pets like war, pally, etc, and another with pets, lock, hunter, etc, you will see that your durability goes down if the one with pets kills you, I have noticed this a lot since I use an addon called Titan Panel to track this all the time and my durability always goes down when I am against players with pets.

I have 16k thank you very much

rated bgb.

Still sad btw.

Likely no changes.

you forgot

• break ret/war and lock/spriest synergy some how so we dont end up with a 9th consecutive season of 70% of games being awful splay/retwar s day 1 rerolling for rewards cause it’s always so oppressive/easy
1 Like

I’m mostly in favor, except for the part where weekly PvP quests should just let players do content on their choice.

I don’t see a reason to save dying game modes. RBGs are almost totally dead and Blitz is going to finish them off, if not arena/shuffle too :face_with_peeking_eye:

I have like 250k good sir

Definitely not from a token

did they even release the elite weapon appearances for s4?

Yea on November 14, 2023.

My point of it was that there’s weeklys for shuffle & bg blitz everyweek iirc; should be a thing for all brackets.