DPS Pally / Ranged Hunter LF Raid and Mythic+ guild

Looking for a good guild that is active and willing to teach. I’m fairly new but want to participate. I’m basically able to play everyday.

Hi Enzosmite,

We might be just the guild that you are looking for!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

Hi Enzosmite! We may have what you’re looking for, but we are a different faction.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

how do i get in touch with you to talk?

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content. If you think we may work for you just let us know.

We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.

We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.

That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this :blush:

Current progression:

8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
2/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We are full on:

• Tanks
  • Demon Hunters
  • Healers

All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!

If interested please feel free to contact.
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

You can reach me on Discord @ Midgette#4920. You can also reach out to any of our Veterans or Officers in game if you are on Stormrage and you are welcome to create a character to just check out the environment and see if it is something you might be interested in.