DPS overlords of SoM = Warlock

Oh true, judging by your knowledge of the game you’ll still probably get out dpsed by the locks

KEKW you are so sad. Back to TBC buddy.

2 Likes

Misleading post. Either due to ignorance, or you’re intentionally trying to mislead to fit your own agenda. Neither are good looks for you.

This topic is not a matter of opinion. WE know that warriors and rogues scale way higher than casters do with gear. This is a fact.

Of course warlocks are going to look very good early on before melee dps starts to get gear. That’s to be expected if you know and understand the game.

The only advantage casters dps has in SOM is that the shorter cycle between raid will mean less time for melee dps to get all the key pieces they need to shine. But it still dosen’t change the reality that with the right pieces, melee is just better than caster dps.

To top it all off, you’re only using one data set that’s very recent. We need long term data to say whether or not you’re on to something. Even then your conclusion would be slightly wrong as it over looks the real reason caster dps is ahead and that’s faster content cycles.

4 Likes

There is less gear this time around so they will always have less gear. If you think all melee are gonna rank to 14 for weapons you are nuts.

Yeah I remember people were saying that tanks wouldnt be able to hold agro and that locks wouldn’t be able to put out crazy dps.

Its hilarious when these arm chair devs are wrong. All you guys saying its not gonna matter when melee get better gear have forgotten that the casters are gonna get better gear too lmao.

Massive levels of cope detected.

1 Like

It’s almost like you never played classic. Warriors scale better than every other class with gear. You dudes have literally looked at the logs from 1 raid in week 2 of SoM and are claiming locks are now the top dps and will remain that way. I think you are the ones on the giga copium.

4 Likes

You just mad they agreed with me.

Go away gnome troll.

1 Like

I’m not really mad, they only agree with you because they’re both trolls too. And all 3 of you have shown time and time again that you know very little about the game and everyone on these forums think you’re a laughing stock.

2 Likes

My data proves otherwise. This raid had the highest output of all raids who cleared MC so far and it is led by warlocks.

Where is your data?

Oh right, you don’t have any…

You provided 1 raid log. You always tell people that they haven’t provided enough evidence. So I’ll do the same to you. You think the logs from 1 single raid night prove warlocks now top dps? Show me more data.

You provided 0 raid logs.

Come on man, you always tell everyone else to provide more data. Give us some more stats.

1 Like

Come back when you have data.

The hypocrisy is huge.

1 Like

I provided a log and you didn’t. Or maybe you are being intentionally thick.

In countless threads you shoot people down for not providing enough evidence. 1 raid log is nowhere near enough evidence to prove warlocks are the top dps in the game and will continue to be.

You’re clearly just a troll looking for arguments. You want sufficient data when someone else speaks. Yet you provid nothing to back your own claims.

6 Likes

You took a long time and a lot of words to say you have no data.

1 Like

I don’t, you’re the one trying to prove warlocks are top dps, so why would I provide the data? That’s like a POM pyro mage 2 shotting a mob and screenshotting the dps and saying that’s the dps they do. It’s not enough evidence to prove anything

Come back when you have logs to share that prove your side…

Remember when you told that rogue in the other thread he wasn’t getting enough data to prove his weapons were doing the dps he said they were? You’re basically doing the exact same thing. GG

1 Like